Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Hollister Co. by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Hollister Co. which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Hollister Co., often advertised as Hollister or HCo., is an American lifestyle brand owned by Abercrombie & Fitch Co. The concept was originally designed to attract consumers aged 14–18, at a lower price point than the parent brand through its So Cal-inspired image and casual wear. Goods are available in-store and through the company’s online store. In 2008 Piper Jaffray ranked it as the second most preferred clothing brand of US teens.
Apply Online Hollister Co. Jobs
You can be a member of Hollister Co. family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Hollister Co. where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open work space, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy.
The On-Figure Photo Stylist is responsible for supporting the preparation and execution of our on-figure photo shoots. Daily tasks include organizing, coordinating, prepping, hanging and packing all product samples. The OFP stylist team works closely with other creative and product related departments to create the right presentations for our brands (Abercrombie & Fitch, Abercrombie Kids and Hollister).
What Will You Be Doing?
- Preparing product samples for both on-figure and still life photoshoots.
- Retrieving and organizing product samples and accompanying paperwork per the shot lists.
- Assist the Senior Stylist during active photoshoots.
- Assist in researching styling and photography references for mood boards.
- Develop strong relationships with cross-functional partners.
What Do You Need to Bring?
- Pursuing or completed bachelor’s degree (fashion related field preferred)
- Prior experience working with specialty fashion retail brand (preferred)
- 2-3 years of styling experience
- A creative ability to translate fashion trends to embody the image of our brands
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding of and passion for our brands
Hollister Co. Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Hollister Co. and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Hollister Co. Jobs;