Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at HMSHost by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of HMSHost which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Careers With HMSHost
Global restaurateur HMSHost is a world leader in creating dining for travel venues. HMSHost operates in more than 120 airports around the globe and at more than 100 travel plazas in North America. The company has annual sales of nearly $3.3 billion and employs more than 41,000 associates worldwide. HMSHost is a part of Autogrill Group, the world’s leading provider of food & beverage services for people on the move. With sales of €4.6 billion in 2017, the group operates in 31 countries and employs over 58,000 people. It manages approximately 4,000 stores in about 1,000 locations worldwide.
HMSHost will provide you with the opportunity to develop your career at our many branded restaurants. Explore our various hourly and management positions in the U.S. and Canada or our corporate openings in Bethesda, Maryland.
Apply Online HMSHost Jobs
You can be a member of HMSHost family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application HMSHost where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Barista is responsible for fulfilling orders and completing sales transactions within a Starbucks establishment and performing other support functions which may include cleaning the food preparation, customer seating or stock areas and maintaining inventory; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
- Greets customers and takes food order; provides information about products and looks for opportunity to “up-sell” products
- Prepares all drink orders to Starbucks and company standards
- Operates a cash register and receives payment from customers in cash or credit card, accurately counts and provides change to customers as required, and follows all HMSHost customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
- Educates and informs customers about the differences among coffee beans, coffee preparation and home brewing methods
- Cleans and stocks customer area
- Follows company and Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Requires the ability to learn and maintain knowledge of Starbuck’s products and procedures
- Some cash handling and customer service experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
HMSHost Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for HMSHost and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for HMSHost Jobs;