Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Herjavec Group by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Herjavec Group which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
At Herjavec Group, information security is what we do. Supporting your IT Security Lifecycle drives our business and your infrastructure’s protection is our only priority. We are an expert team of highly dedicated security specialists, supported by strategic and emerging technology partners, who are laser focused on information security for our enterprise customers.
Apply Online Herjavec Group Jobs
You can be a member of Herjavec Group family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Herjavec Group where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Project Manager reports directly to the Manager, PMO, works with global clients and teams to keep technical projects on track, updated, and well understood by all team members. The position provides the opportunity to work on various projects and with multiple subject matter experts in various levels of management. The Project Manager will have strong organizational and documentation background and can communicate effectively and efficiently with others.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the assigned project(s), ranging from project initiation, execution and closure based on HG project processes developed and maintained by the PMO.
- Provide feedback and insight into potential process changes and further development in the team.
- Establish a plan for each assigned project, which includes defining the projects goals, objectives, risks, assumptions, staffing levels, roles and responsibilities, work breakdown structure, milestones, and deliverables.
Tier-I Security Analyst
As a Security Analyst for the Security Operations Centre (SOC), you are a member of a team which manages IT security on behalf of customers to reduce the impact of security incidents and system compromises. This team provides security monitoring, event investigation and analysis, and countermeasure proposals. As part of the team responsible for the 24×7 Security Event Management Service, you will be responsible for the following items:
- Event Detection – Following an established, documented process for event detection including but not limited to:
- Receipt of Security Alerts, (and Operational Health Alerts from Security Devices) from monitored devices and associated technology
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the event
- Opening new service desk tickets, or update existing tickets in order to track event handling through its lifecycle to resolution and closure.
- Assignment of the event ticket to the appropriate owner.
Perimeter Security Consultant
Herjavec Group is looking for a Perimeter Security Consultant – Cisco FirePower to join their team. This role involves deploying technology into customer environments to mitigate information security risks, building appropriate documentation that describes the placement, integration, and functionality of the technology that was deployed and ensuring the technology is functioning as expected.
- Work with customers to size, design, build, and implement NG Firewalls, Proxy Servers, Inline anti-malware solutions, IPS/IDS, load balancers, Application Firewalls, DLP, and end-point solutions.
- Provide technical guidance/recommendations to customers with the overall architecture of the solution being proposed.
- Compose design/build documentation with the integration of third-party security products within the customer’s current infrastructure.
- Offer consultative advice on security principles and best practices.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills that contribute towards the resolution of any issues that arise.
- Assist with enforcing project goals and direction in order to support the strategic business objectives.
Herjavec Group Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Herjavec Group and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Herjavec Group Jobs;