Hatch Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Hatch by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Hatch which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
At Hatch, we challenge the status quo and create positive change for our employees, and the communities and clients we serve in the mining, infrastructure, and energy sectors. We’re inclusive, collaborating no matter where in the world we are. You’re part of a community at Hatch, one that fosters career growth and education, is philanthropic in nature, and where entrepreneurship is key to success.
Apply Online Hatch Jobs
You can be a member of Hatch family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Hatch where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior Thermal Lead
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Senior Thermal Lead to join our dynamic Thermal Power team Mississauga. Though based in Mississauga, the role will support global projects and BU activities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage assigned studies including interfacing and reporting to clients, monitoring and managing budget and schedules for specialized upfront power studies;
- Provide leadership and mentorship on specialized technical design and deliverable requirements for various forms of Thermal Power generation and cogeneration.
- Provide support to other regions in the development and delivery of project requirements within the Power BU and requisite client engagements;
- Lead and support Thermal Power business development efforts and strategic initiatives, including preparation of proposals, pursuit plans and origination;
- Through project delivery and involvement in industry activities / associations / committees / etc, develop and maintain client relations.
- Mechanical (preferred) or Chemical engineering degree from a recognized university
- Registered Professional Engineer with Professional Engineers Ontario
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive within the thermal power industry in a consulting/engineering environment
- Experience with thermal power systems, such as gas, coal, biomass, liquid fuel, district energy and industrial thermal systems
- Experience and interest in business development including the development and maintenance of client relations;
- Ability to work on global projects within global teams;
- Flexibility for short term overseas business travels
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff and clients (both written and orally);
- Track record of delivering projects on time and to budget;
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and experience within organizations and teams, people manager
Full Stack Software Developer
Our Hatch Digital team offers a wide range of technology related services and solutions that support our global Hatch network and our client solutions. In this role, you will be a part of the Systems Development group.
The responsibilities of the role include:
• Work in Agile teams to complete the committed backlog within the agreed upon timeline
• Develop and execute user stories adhering to the acceptance criteria as written and committed to.
• Be involved with all technical activities within the team such as estimating, sprint planning, software development life cycle activities, code reviews, testing, research, deployments and documentation creation
• Contribute to design and architecture investigations and decisions
• Emphasize the collaboration and communication of both the development teams and IT to automate the process of software delivery
• Advise on risk and order of feature development with the overall goal of delivering valuable, working software to production in a continuous release product lifecycle
• Remain abreast of technology developments within fields relevant to current and future initiatives and development work
• Communicate open items and issues to key stakeholders, including management and architecture teams
• Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiencies
• Works well in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source control and process documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training or work experience
• Ability to develop and enhance applications using technologies relevant to current and future initiatives and development work
• Familiarity with various requirements gathering techniques, software usability and software prototyping
• Demonstrated strong logical and technical problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to learn and quickly comprehend new concepts and technologies
• Demonstrated strong judgment and decision-making ability
• 5+ years’ experience working on a development team, providing technical leadership/guidance/mentorship. Proven capabilities in the following technologies:
– Cloud Platforms – Azure / AWS
– DevOps / Terraform
– REACT, Angular
– Azure Stream Analytics / IoT
– .NET Core, C#
– Design patterns (MVC, MVVM)
– Protocol – REST via Web API + JSON, OData
– Proficient in working with Microsoft Azure including functions, logic apps, service bus, security / key vault / OAuth2 and API Management services
– Event driven processes
– SQL Server, Azure Storage, Azure Data Lake
– Azure Data Factory
– Unit Testing tools – Karma, Moq, NUnit
– Source Control Management – GIT, Azure DevOps
• Experience with designing end to end solutions
• Experience evaluating new development frameworks and technologies and provide adoption recommendations
• Demonstrated extensive experience to interpret user stories and acceptance criteria and break them into testable tasks that can be committed to and delivered within a given sprint
• Experience with software configuration management; software quality assurance methodologies
• Experience with Agile methodologies and working in teams
• Experience building and supporting mission critical applications, running in a highly distributed manner
• Experience building consensus across teams and working within teams in disparate geographic locations
• High motivation and commitment to quality and customer service
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with different levels of stakeholders from different parts of the world
• Must be a self-starter and organized and needs minimal supervision
• Understanding of all aspects of software development and implementation
• Ability to work in an agile environment
• Willing to work outside of normal business hours as part of a global team and to travel as required
Our company is strongly committed to making positive changes to create a better world. Our global network includes 9,000 professionals with deep knowledge of engineering and business. They work in partnership with our clients to develop business strategies, manage and optimize production, develop breakthrough technologies, and define and execute complex investment projects. Our roots go back more than 100 years, and we have projects in more than 150 countries around the world in the fields of metals, energy, infrastructure, digital services and investments. We work with affected communities to ensure our solutions optimize environmental protection, economic prosperity,
HATCH ARCHITECTES LIMITED is a team of more than thirty professionals with offices in Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick. Our team is made up of licensed architects, capable of practicing across Canada, supported by a team of technologists, architectural trainees, interior designers and visualization experts.
For more than forty years, Hatch’s architectural discipline has provided services for large-scale and complex projects from concept to completion. Our services are provided in Hatch’s three main sectors: Mining and Metals, Infrastructure and Energy.
The field of architecture is constantly full of challenges. Hatch, being an international multidisciplinary company, offers indispensable tools including teamwork with employees around the world which allows opening to other cultures and to new architectural points of view.
We respect the environment and the communities in which we work. Our concepts respect the principles of sustainability, green architecture and LEED, as well as the principles of safety and accessibility. We embrace change and continuous improvement with designs that transcend the ordinary. We deliver what we promise by meeting or exceeding our customers’ expectations
Our firm is grounded in state-of-the-art technical skills, coupled with Hatch’s professional quality and safety standards. As a value-oriented company, Hatch’s clients have the advantage of dealing with an integrated team offering a higher level of coordination and sharing the same tools, values and direction.
Our firm is looking for an architect who shares the same quality objectives and who, supported by our professional, efficient and stimulating team, will be able to fulfill the firm’s mandates while continuing to develop its skills.
- Develop Architectural Design Criteria Documents
- Application of codes, standards and regulations
- Coordination with the execution team, as well as with other disciplines
- Technical execution of plans
- Quote writing
- Collaboration with client representatives to ensure complete and appropriate communication and coordination for the achievement of project objectives
- On-site engineering team support to provide technical solutions and a timely response to technical questions
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- University degree in Architecture
- Trainee or member of the Quebec Order of Architects
- Minimum of five years of experience
- Bilingual (French, English)
- Experience in projects with a multidisciplinary environment
- Autonomy, initiative and leadership
- Communication skills and team relationship
- Work organization, efficiency and ability to manage multiple files at once
- Experience using 2D and 3D software packages
- Experience on major and medium-sized projects
- Strong customer focus
Commissioning Group Coordinator
Hatch Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Hatch and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Hatch Jobs;