Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Gordon Food Service by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Gordon Food Service which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Our People are the Key to Our Success
We’re a company with integrity at its core. We believe in treating each other with respect and working as a team to get things done right. And because of this collaboration, we’ve created an atmosphere that’s fun, supportive, and alive with energy.
It’s this unique culture that helps attract so many talented, ambitious people to our company. They see a long and prosperous future for themselves – the same future we may have in store for you.
Take a look at our career opportunities and apply directly to the positions of your choice. Remember, Gordon Food Service is a growth company with new opportunities posted to our site frequently. So check back with us often and take control of your opportunity to join our incredible customer focused teams!
Apply Online Gordon Food Service Jobs
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
You can be a member of Gordon Food Service family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Gordon Food Service where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Night Warehouse Associate
Shift: 9:00pm to 5:00am (5 x 8 hour shifts) – FULL TIME ONLY Availability: Monday to Sunday – Night Shift only
Summary: Individuals are responsible for quickly and accurately managing and scanning food products from all warehouse zones (grocery, cooler and frozen). During selection, the product must be correctly built onto a pallet and prepared for shipping according to customer demands. No experience is necessary we will show you all you need to know.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lifting, loading and stacking food service products (up to 60 lbs) onto pallets
- Safely and efficiently navigating the warehouse using a power pallet jack
- Accurately scanning and managing product using a computerized inventory system
- Additional loading, shipping and/or stocking duties
- All other duties as required
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be physically fit and able to safely and repeatedly lift, stack, pull and carry heavy items
- Must be able to work quickly and maintain a high level of energy throughout the shift
- Must demonstrate a proven record of consistent on-time attendance
- Previous warehouse experience is not required
- Must have strong attention to detail
- A high school diploma is preferred
- Must be able to work in multiple temperature zones including cooler (0oC to 4oC) and freezer (-20oC to -30oC) environments
- Must be able to handle all types of food products including fresh: seafood, beef, pork, produce, nuts, spices, milk, eggs, etc.
- Steel toe (CSA approved) footwear is required at all times in the warehouse.
Starting Wage: $19.75/hr + $0.60/hr Night Premium + weekly productivity incentives
Gordon Food Service Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Gordon Food Service and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Gordon Food Service Jobs;