Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Goodness Me by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Goodness Me which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We were established in 1981, and in this time have serviced millions of orders. Providing access to the healthiest products we can find along the way.
Our mission is simple: to discover, educate about, and offer healthy living products. This was Janet’s mission back in 1981 when she first opened the doors to Goodness Me!, and it hasn’t wavered since. We exist to help people live longer and healthier lives through our product offering, education focus, information, and customer service. We’ll help you navigate the confusing world of health and nutrition and figure out a plan that works for you. Whether you’re starting fresh in the world of nutrition or are a seasoned expert, we want to help you discover the power of food.
Apply Online Goodness Me Jobs
You can be a member of Goodness Me family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Goodness Me where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
If you are passionate about organic and natural foods, and you take pride in preparing delicious, high-quality prepared foods, this opportunity may be an excellent fit for you. Hours of work include primarily morning and early afternoon shifts; however, some weekends or evenings may be required.
- Experience in food prep & packaging is preferred, preferably in a production or hospitality environment.
- A Safe Food Handlers Certificate is required (or able to obtain prior to start).
- You value quality, production, and customer satisfaction.
- You understand and adhere to all safety, sanitation, and administrative procedures.
- Must be able to use packaging machinery (i.e., heat sealers) when needed.
- Must be able to use various kitchen utensils safely (i.e., safe knife handling during food preparation).
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to work in fridge/freezer for extended periods of time.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, productivity-focused environment, at times in and out of refrigeration.
- Must be comfortable working with all types of food.
Job Summary: The Replenishment Specialist is responsible for in category sourcing and supply chain management. This includes gathering and prioritizing store requirements, demand planning, promotions, pricing, order management, inventory management and returns/credits. The Replenishment Specialist will support the Logistics Manager in working with Vendors, Marketing, Store Operations, Information Technology, Finance, and Human Resources to ensure revenue, cost of product, margin, inventory and customer satisfaction metrics are met and maintained.
- Strong communication, problem solving, analytical, and people skills, with a focus on process improvements.
- Ability to analyze a situation or data before making an impactful decision.
- Strong writing skills required for creating reports, correspondence, agreements, requests, and other documentation.
- Ability to quickly calculate discounts, margins, percentages, and volumes.
- Intermediate knowledge & experience in MS Word, Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables) and ERP Software
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Supply Chain or Logistics Management
- 2+ years of related experience
Goodness Me Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Goodness Me and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Goodness Me Jobs;