Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Global Relay by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Global Relay which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Success Through People
At Global Relay, we know employees drive company growth and success. That’s why we’re constantly searching for the best talent out there.
Want to solve complex business problems with innovative ‘big data’ and mobile technologies? You’ll collaborate with talented junior team members and veterans of the tech industry to develop our next generation cloud platform and applications. Have an entrepreneurial spirit and international business aspirations? You’ll do business with some of the largest and most powerful companies in the world.
Join us and help transform Global Relay into Canada’s next billion-dollar tech company.
Apply Online Global Relay Jobs
You can be a member of Global Relay family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Global Relay where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Technical Program Manager
Global Relay requires an experienced Technical Program Manager (“TPM”) to assume ownership of specific components/features of Global Relay’s Common Platform. They will work closely with their agile team(s), other TPMs, and product management to deliver on the product roadmap, driving new products and features through the development process.
Using input from product management, the TPM will define detailed requirements and acceptance criteria for specific features, and collaborate with their team leads, architects, and UI/UX to ensure high quality designs are produced. The TPM will also attend daily stand-ups, groom their team’s backlog, plan sprints, accept completed stories, monitor progress, report status, and be involved in key release activities including documentation and training.
Working in a dynamic team environment, the TPM is responsible for:
- Owning the up and down responsibility for the delivery of their component/feature
- Translating product roadmaps and feature requests into models, workflow diagrams, user stories, acceptance criteria, and other suitable artifacts
- Collaborating with other TPMs, architects, UI/UX, and team leads to drive requirements through the design phase
- Identifying and coordinating cross-component dependencies throughout the development process
- Working with product management, development, and other departments to actively remove obstacles blocking progress and ensure program is within schedule
- Prioritizing and grooming their team(s) backlog
- Attending daily stand-ups with your product manager and other TPMs in your product team
- Attending daily stand-ups, grooming, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives and other team meetings with your agile team(s)
- Creating work estimates, tracking progress, and reporting status in the form of burn up/down charts
- Supporting product management, marketing, sales, professional services, training, and technical support throughout the release process with training, documentation, announcements, and other release activities
- Understanding the design, business logic, and technical architecture of their platform components and how those components interact with the rest of the platform
- Serving as primary product expert (functional, not technical) for the components for which you are responsible
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 3-5 years of experience as a technical program/product management
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Experience with a SaaS, messaging, or enterprise software company
- Experience drive cross-team initiatives and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization
- Strong requirement elicitation, analysis, and documentation skills
- Experience planning, monitoring, and reporting on project status
- Experience as a software developer/engineer
Global Relay Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Global Relay and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Global Relay Jobs;