Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Giftcraft by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Giftcraft which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WE ARE GIFTCRAFT! If you are someone who excels in a culture that fosters and encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and innovation with an unlimited earning potential, Giftcraft may be the place for you! We invite you to watch the We Are Giftcraft video and learn more about a career in sales and the Giftcraft Advantage from members of our Industry-Best Sales Team.
Apply Online Giftcraft Jobs
You can be a member of Giftcraft family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Giftcraft where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
WAREHOUSE DRIVER/MHE OPERATOR
The MHE Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all MHE equipment including: Raymond Reach / Forklift / Cherry Picker / Order Picker / Walkie.This position is also responsible for maintaining flow of merchandise through the warehouse by retrieving materials and supplies according to production shipping schedule and scheduling deliveries.
WHO WE ARE?
We’re a team of highly-creative, highly-determined and highly-successful industry leaders working together to expand our footprint in the areas of design, manufacturing and distribution of Lifestyle, Fashion, Decor, Giftware, Health, Wellness and Gourmet products. For over 70 years, Giftcraft has been synonymous with quality, trendsetting designs, and best-in-class sales & service across North America.
Today we have a network of more than 25,000 independent, specialty and marque retailers throughout North America, and we proudly boast a growing number of award-winning exclusive brands under the Giftcraft umbrella including:
- Fashion: Charlie Paige™ and Yo Sox™
- Flavorful Gourmet Products: For Tea’s Sake and Hint Mint™
- Health & Wellness for the Body & Home: Earth Luxe™
We take great pride in the culture we have established and beyond purely technical skills, we look for passion, innovation and creativity in every new hire. It is this ethos which has made Giftcraft a top employer, earning us numerous awards including one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and CANGIFT Large Supplier of the year.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Replenishment by pallet and cases
- Putaway by pallets and cases into either a reserve bin or picking bin
- Stock moves by cases from QC area into Pick bins
- Picking Multi orders by case with either a reach truck or orderpicker machine
- QA checks verifying counts for accuracy
- Transporting all parcels to designated areas.
- Maintaining safe and clean production area.
- Maintaining log to document movement of materials, supplies, and finished goods.
- Compliance with Ontario Occupational Health & Safety Act and Giftcraft’s Internal Health. & Safety
- Policy by following standards, rules, and procedures.
- Reporting potential hazards and unsafe work conditions.
- Complete Daily equipment inspection, reporting any defects or hazards.
- Other duties and special projects as required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- 2 years of experience in a role relating replenishment and putaway with the safe operation of
- Material Handling Equipment (MHE) in a warehouse environment.
- Must hold a valid Raymond Reach, Order Picker, and Walkie license with Fall Arrest.
- Must be trained in safe use and wear of fall arrest.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety and WHMIS.
- Physical requirements include the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time, frequently reach with hands and arms, twist, bend frequently, stoop, squat, lift and carry up to 50 lbs (23 kg) on a continual basis.
- Must be available to work flexible hours and shifts in order to meet changing business demands.
- Excellent organizational, decision making and communication skills (both verbal and written in the
- English language) and ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a team, following a continuous improvement culture to meet the company’s objectives. ( come with a Positive attitude )
- Must bring safety shoes/ boots
Shift and hours: Monday to Friday 3:30pm – 12:30am
If this sounds like you and you believe you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please include your name and “MHE Operator” in the subject line of your email.
Giftcraft Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Giftcraft and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Giftcraft Jobs;