Giant Tiger Grocery Associate Job Description
- Ensuring a high level of customer service;
- Following up on hot selling items and completing markdowns and SKU changes when needed;
- Maintaining planograms, labels, tickets and signing standards;
- Performing cycle counts as required.
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail;
- This position requires that you are available to work day, evenings and weekends.
Find All Giant Tiger Jobs Here; Giant Tiger Job Application
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Stand and/or walk.
- Bend, twist, and squat.
- lift and/or move up to 18 kg (40 lbs.).
- Perform tasks involving firm grasping.
- Perform repetitive tasks requiring a range of hand motions.
- Reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
- Operate equipment, including using a ladder.
Giant Tiger is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment procedures. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
How to Apply for Giant Tiger Grocery Associate Jobs;