Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Genesys by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Genesys which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships.
Apply Online Genesys Jobs
You can be a member of Genesys family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Genesys where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
A Consulting Sales Director for Professional Services provides leadership in identifying strategic business opportunities for the organization to generate revenue and achieve sales objectives. This position requires a person who has the ability to recognize opportunities, along with the sales experience to successfully negotiate and close deals.
Responsibilities / Job Duties
The Consulting Sales Director is responsible for implementing Professional Services business development strategy, identifying new business opportunities, maintaining key relationships and negotiating and closing business deals. This position will have quarterly financial targets (bookings and project profitability) that must be met in order for the organization to attain projected revenue and build consulting services backlog.
Consulting Sales Director
In this role the primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Align with Account Executives and other Sales leadership as a member of the Genesys pursuit teams.
- Pursue sales leads and prospective clients
- Network and develop strong business relationships. Contribute to strategic and tactical planning for the professional services
- Build client relationships, delivering presentations and proposals
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions & customer buying strategies in order to negotiate and close business deals
- Generate pipeline of services orders to attain financial objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 5+ years in a business setting with at least three years of experience in a customer-facing sales in a business solutions telecommunications environment
- Ability to work effectively both individually and with a team
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success in sales — lead generation, acquisitions, and relationship management.
- Able to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations
Genesys Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Genesys and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Genesys Jobs;