Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at General Mills by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of General Mills which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Great brands start with the people that make them great. General Mills is one of the largest food companies in the world and our culture at General Mills Canada is bar none. While we are part of a much larger global organization, we have the autonomy to manage our business and iconic brands in ways that support the needs and expectations of Canadian consumers. We seek out the best minds and provide them with development, support and the chance to lead something big. If you’re ready to fulfill your potential, join the talented people of General Mills Canada.
Apply Online General Mills Jobs
You can be a member of General Mills family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application General Mills where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Sales Representative is responsible for executing WFP’s annual sales plan, selling targeted lumber products to select customers across North America.
- Sell WFP lumber product line to selected customers of scale.
- Primary focus of account/program management of existing customer base
- Create and add value to our sales returns by developing deeper market penetration.
- Manage the needs of existing and developing customers.
- Provide a complete end-to-end service solution to our customers.
- Coordinate and communicate frequently with all of the sawmills on product development and forecasted production / allocations.
- Work in conjunction with other Sales Representatives to create mill production runs that maximize the overall return to the company.
Customer Operations Specialist
The Customer Operations Specialist manages select operational components of one or more GMI customers, acting as the point of contact for all service matters related to the customer. The Customer Operations Specialist is responsible for three major facets of customer operational activity:
- Order management
- Service issue resolution
- Accounts receivable issue resolution
The Customer Operations Specialist role works closely with the Field Sales team, General Mills Supply Chain, and customer personnel to ensure accuracy and ease of transactions, while continually improving process efficacy.
- Receive and process customer orders, ensuring that orders filed meet GMI policies elating to pricing and promotional offerings and order guidelines (order lead time, weight/space requirements). Communicate all discrepancies to customer buyer/category manager and resolve accordingly.
- Communicate with Field Sales and Integrated Customer Service (ICS) to ensure that customer receives promotional monies due on each order, taking a proactive approach to minimizing invoice discrepancies.
General Mills Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for General Mills and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for General Mills Jobs;