General Electric Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at GE by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of GE which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Canadian General Electric (CGE, also known as GE Canada) was a Canadian manufacturer of various electrical products. The company was a forerunner of General Electric Canada, now known as GE Canada. It was the Canadian counterpart of the American company General Electric. The unit became General Electric Canada in 1989.
Apply Online GE Jobs
You can be a member of GE family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Executive – Quality Assurance Life Sciences
Responsible for leading the Life Sciences quality organization. Developing and driving the vision, strategy, and evolution of the Quality Management System throughout the LS business. Ensures that consistent & compliant best practices in Quality processes are applied across LS and ensures that quality is a business driver and competitive advantage. Requires extensive interaction & strong liaison with the management team within GEHC as well as with external regulatory agencies.
Inside Sales Specialist
The Inside Sales Specialist will be part of the Commercial Excellence organization within GE Healthcare Life Sciences. Focus will be on rapidly responding to in-bound customer inquiries, providing our customer with a first-in-class experience with GEHC, and assisting field sales peers in meeting customer needs. Additional focus will be on generating revenue through multiple and evolving business initiatives and projects. Pro-active initiation of customer contact by telephone and/or email.
Real Time Support Specialist
Baker Hughes, a GE company is recruiting for a Real-Time Support Specialist to be part of our Remote Operations & Managed Services team in Aberdeen. The Remote Operations and Managed Services group is looking for a dynamic individual with 3+ years of MWD/LWD, Directional Drilling or Surface Logging experience in offshore oil and gas including real-time monitoring of remote operations. The role demands a high level of understanding of drilling operations and will challenge your ability to perform in a high paced, customer-facing environment. The work schedule is 12-hour shift work on a rotation basis.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opportunity for a Cementer to join our team in Aberdeen Essential
- Under minimal supervision, receives little instruction on day-to-day work.
- Effectively prepares, manages and runs a cementing service team, ensuring the unit is maintained in an operational and presentable condition.
- Works with customer representative and drill crew on location to coordinate operations with the rig.
- Provides record of all products consumed to the customer representative at the wellsite.
- Advises customer representative in the cementing services operations and decision-making processes.
- Supervises crew and equipment at the wellsite and at the shop to provide specific cementing services.
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment and facility.
Field Service Technician
The Field Service Technician will perform duties in the installation, repair, removal, and maintenance of wellhead equipment on customer well sites within the geographical area of assignment.
Initially under the guidance or instruction of an experienced Field Service Representative, the incumbent will undertake any or all of the following:
- • Install, repair and maintain equipment at the well site. Perform valve repair, valve lubrication, and wellhead upgrading.
- • Repair, assemble, test, maintain tools, and customer equipment.
- • Organize, select, and arrange shipment of equipment.
- • Maintain all GE property, including truck, service tools, phone, computer equipment, etc. in a clean and ready state.
- • Prepare service tickets and detailed Job Safety Analysis (JSA) requirements.
- • Promote and perform any field service oriented sales and maintain a confident customer relationship for the company.
- • Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- • Perform other related duties as assigned by management or indicated by responsibilities.
- • Must be willing to travel and assist in other Branch locations as required.
- • A valid class 5 license.
- • Some oilfield experience is desirable.
- • Must communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- • Must be available and willing to travel to customer locations and with such frequency as the employer determines necessary to meet its business needs, including scheduled weekends.
- • The candidate must be willing to work independently (after proper training) and be a self-starter.
GE Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for GE and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for GE Jobs;