Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at G Adventures by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of G Adventures which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
More than 2,200 worldwide in 28 offices, and from a handful of trips in Latin America to more than 700 adventures spanning the globe… and beyond! Our 200,000 travellers experience the real world with us every year. What hasn’t changed is our passion for making sure you get behind the scenes to experience the real world in an authentic and sustainable manner.
Apply Online G Adventures Jobs
You can be a member of G Adventures family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application G Adventures where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Accounts Payable Clerk
We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our finance team in Toronto on a 12 month contract. You will be reporting to the Director of Finance and your day to day duties will include completing all the required accounting procedures, preparation of reports and statistics. Working as part of a supportive team you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career with a leading organization.
- Computes and disburses expenses for general payables and vendor payables.
- Computes and disperses expense reimbursement payments.
- Records transactions and retains all accounting records. Posts, verifies, and reconciles accounts payable.
- Maintains A/P sub ledger (including aging and tracking the payables). Ensures that the invoices are correctly recorded and accounted under the proper general ledger accounts.
- Verifies and posts accounts payable transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records. Follows established procedures for processing disbursements through cheques or bank wire transfers.
- Additional duties as required such as: month end reporting, financial analysis, and assistance with audit requirements.
Global Ticketing & Air Support Coordinator
G Adventures, the world’s leading small group adventure tour operator, is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the temporary position of Global Ticketing & Air Support Coordinator who will provide real time support for the global sales and G Air teams. This position is part of a growing global team responsible for supporting the G Air sales efforts by providing support on our backend air systems. Daily support, backup and issue resolution for Auto Ticketing tool and ODY (internal booking engine) will be the focus of this role.
- Ensure all tickets due are processed / issued daily
- Communicate with regional stakeholders on ticketing issues as required
- Ticketing, Exchanges, Refunds on Amadeus
- Backup support for Amadeus Robotics Studio – Auto ticketing program
- Maintain and develop Rules / Commission / Airline Plates etc. for Robotics Studio
- Provide updates and communicate issues to internal and external stakeholders
- Support Online Booking Engine development / enhancement
- Scheduled rotation for weekend air support to support our 24-7 service standard
- Other duties or responsibilities as necessary
The Project Coordinator, Legal will play an important role in helping to respond to the challenges the team faces daily. To this end some of the accountabilities will revolve around project management, communication, and creating efficiencies in collaboration with the Legal team and internal and external customers. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, and the confidence to communicate at all levels. To succeed in this role you’ll need enthusiasm and an open and curious attitude.
If you love to help connect the dots, and are extremely organized, this is the role for you!
Legal Operations and Coordination
- Manage and coordinate departmental projects
- Proactively seek out opportunities to increase departmental engagement and efficiency
- Liaise with all global offices to ensure consistency of delivery of legal services
- Help create and maintain self-service resources for internal teams
- Monitor the Agency Contracts email inbox and respond to inquiries or escalate as required
- Maintain legal drive, including precedent database
- Assist with corporate secretarial work
- Maintain trademarks database and compliance calendar and track dates and deadlines
- Maintain master governance lists and update organizational charts
G Adventures Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for G Adventures and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for G Adventures Jobs;