Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Fujitsu by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Fujitsu which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Interested in a challenging career with a company recognized as a leader in its field?
At Fujitsu, you will find a dynamic work environment with multidisciplinary teams involved in stimulating projects. Initiative and creativity is strongly encouraged and your contribution is recognized, no matter what your talents or skills are.
Fujitsu will help you reach your career objectives. We guaranty it!
Apply Online Fujitsu Jobs
You can be a member of Fujitsu family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Fujitsu where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
IT Project Administrator
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication Technology Company and a leading provider of IT products and services including hardware, software, networking and business solutions to customers in more than 100 countries. We harness the power of IT for our clients to build innovative practices and solutions. At Fujitsu, you will find a dynamic work environment with multidisciplinary teams involved in stimulating projects. Fujitsu is where you can pursue your full career potential. We enable our employees to grow as individuals, mature as industry professionals and proudly succeed as key members of the Fujitsu team.
We are looking for an IT Project Administrator to support our Delivery organization across Alberta. The role essentially has two focuses, one in project delivery support and the other in project financial support.
Successful candidates will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
Project Delivery Support:
• Preparation of Delivery collateral – business reviews, sales updates, account plans, SharePoint site
• Maintenance of Delivery collateral – business reviews, sales updates, account plans, SharePoint site
• Service level tracking, measurement and reporting
• Contract tracking, status and reporting
• Participation in Delivery Reviews
Project Financial Support:
• Forecasting – Revenue, Cost, Expense, Margin, Resources
• Budgeting – Revenue, Costs, Expense, Margin, Resources
• Projects Controls and Financial Setup and Maintenance
• Invoicing creation / support and Accounts Receivables / Payables monitoring
• Participation in Financial Reviews
Skills and Experience Requirements:
• Recognized education / qualification in Business Administration or Finance or IT
• Minimum four (4) years of professional experience in information technology industry
• Minimum four (4) years of experience as an IT Project Administrator or related role
• Understanding of the project management life cycle, from conception to delivery
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Visio and Project
• Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to promptly answer support related e-mails, phone calls, and other media communications
• Previous experience working in a highly motivated team atmosphere
• Ability to work with different levels of management
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to pick up on tasks quickly
• Ability to prioritize and manage own workload effectively
• Ability to obtain Canadian security clearance
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience as a SharePoint site owner or extensive use of SharePoint
• Experience with vendor management
• Knowledge (working) of accounting principles
• Knowledge of purchase requisitions and IT purchasing processes
Fujitsu Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Fujitsu and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Fujitsu Jobs;