Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Freedom Mobile by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Freedom Mobile which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WHERE WE WORK
In addition to our retail network of stores, we have corporate offices across the country.
Corporate Head office including Human Resources, IT, Marketing, Network Engineering, Sales, Legal, Procurement and Finance teams
Technical Operations and Sales
Apply Online Freedom Mobile Jobs
You can be a member of Freedom Mobile family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Freedom Mobile where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Freedom Mobile is transforming the Canadian wireless industry by ushering in a new generation of mobile plans that are unmatched by any competitor. We are rapidly increasing our subscriber count and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best mobile operator in the country! Be a part of something truly special and experience why Freedom Mobile is the fastest growing telecom company in Canada!
We believe an inclusive workforce fosters diversity of thought and perspective, and our different perspectives create better solutions. We invite all qualified individuals to apply.
Career Opportunity: Revenue Accountant (Wireless)
Are you passionate about the wireless industry? The Finance/Accounting team located in Toronto is currently seeking a Revenue Accountant to join their team.
The Finance/Accounting team is responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of wireless financial results, as well as the maintenance of control procedures and processes to safeguard the integrity of financial information.
The Revenue Accountant role is a major part of the team that ensures that wireless revenue is accounted for and reported accurately and in a timely manner. The successful applicant will serve as the SME for wireless revenue financial information, and as such will support any company initiatives involving revenue.
The Revenue Accountant primary responsibilities include:
• Accounting and reporting of revenue, including but not limited to preparation of journal entries, reconciliation of G/L accounts, variance analysis, and preparation of internal reports.
• Participating in JFRS 15 implementation team as integral member and SME.
• After IFRS 15 implementation, actively monitoring and updating product catalog in ARRE Solution for new products, and actively monitoring new Marketing initiatives for their impact on ARRE Solution.
• Participating in other organization projects (e.g. Smart TAB) as revenue accounting SME.
• Working closely with IT to ensure revenue data integrity in month-end close files.
• Working closely with BI or within IFRS engine to produce ad hoc revenue reports to improve and/or facilitate the efficiency and accuracy of revenue reporting.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Completion of business related degree
• 4 -5 years relevant experience
• Completion (or working towards completion) of professional accounting designation
• Good knowledge of IT concepts
• Strong Excel skills
• Ability to grasp concepts quickly and work under time pressure
• Previous telecom industry experience would be an asset
We are building a team of talented people who wants to connect to a career without limits and help change Canadian wireless. Join us!
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
Freedom Mobile is a subsidiary of Shaw Communications Inc.
Business Unit: Wireless
Shaw Communications, through its third party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Broadcast Services. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Freedom Mobile Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Freedom Mobile and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Freedom Mobile Jobs;