Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at FGF Brands by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of FGF Brands which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
A Bakery That Runs Like A Startup
We’re not your average bakery. We’re a team of passionate thinkers and doers that are challenging the idea of what a bakery can be. We operate like a startup, powered by creativity and a ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality, to give our customers the best possible product.
Our offices are just like our thinking, open and modern. Our manufacturing facilities are state-of- the-art. We expect unconventional solutions from our team members, so we give them creative spaces to inspire and collaborate.
Apply Online FGF Brands Jobs
You can be a member of FGF Brands family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application FGF Brands where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
As a Sales Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the Sales Team by providing accurate and timely sales reports and analysis to help drive the business.
- Work with various customers’ portals to retrieve and analyze data, and to provide actionable recommendations
- Compile weekly business snapshots, track new product launches and promotion effectiveness
- Perform weekly order trend analysis
- Support sales team on all ad hoc reporting requests
- Manage customers’ scorecards and address any issues based on scores received
- Manage month ends for both Canada and US: compile reports, organize review meetings
- Assist with Budget and Forecasts
- Provide monthly shipment information from customer’s DC’s
- Assist with ongoing analysis of sales and inventory in order to make replenishment recommendations
- POS analysis for various customers
- Minimum 2 years’ sales analytical experience
- Experience with customer portals/POS data for large retailers
- University Degree in Business, Economics, Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Excel level, and strong skills with Powerpoint
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and written/verbal communication skills
- Experienced multi-tasker capable of working on several projects at the same time
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently at times.
- Strong attention to accuracy and quality of data, and diligent in seeking accurate and reliable source data
- Ability to collaborate, take initiative, be decisive, communicate and work in a team
- Customer and Product Centricity – Responds to the needs of both internal and external customers in a timely and courteous manner, showing a sense of urgency; always keeping our products front and centre.
- Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability – Adapts to changes; changes strategy in response to new information; responds appropriately and quickly without having all parameters defined; demonstrate tolerance for speed and uncertainty.
- Team Work and Collaboration – Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and methods of communication to gain agreement or acceptance of a plan or activity. Is effective in building constructive relationships; uses tact; interacts with others in an open, friendly manner, encourages collaboration.
- Passion for Excellence – Always looks for ways to improve effectiveness or efficiency, making recommendation to increase productivity in quality of work; develops innovative solutions, challenges the status quo. To be the best, never compromising.
- Drives Execution – Takes risks, learn from their mistakes, builds trust and is a role model to others. Has a “hands-on” style; is aggressive in achieving desired results.
FGF Brands Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for FGF Brands and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for FGF Brands Jobs;