Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Federated Co-Operatives by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Federated Co-Operatives which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
It’s about people working together in a culture of co-operation, innovation and excellence. While we have different skills and experiences, we all contribute to our success. We feed, fuel and build communities across Western Canada – and we’re growing.
FEELING AT HOME
Jaqueline San Jose moved to Canada with her family from the Philippines eight years ago. In Saskatoon, Sask., she’s found a new home, a warm community and a career in a supportive environment.
Apply Online Federated Co-Operatives Jobs
You can be a member of Federated Co-Operatives family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Federated Co-Operatives where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
PROPANE DRIVER SALES
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) is a diverse business operating in the agriculture, food, energy and home and building sectors. Based in Saskatoon, Sask., FCL is owned by independent retail co-operatives from across Western Canada that are committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. FCL is involved in wholesaling and manufacturing, including refined fuels and lubricants. It also provides administrative and marketing support to its member-owners. For more information, visit www.fcl.crs.
The Co-operative Retailing System is a network composed of Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) and over 180 independent retail co-operatives that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities in Western Canada. From Vancouver Island to northwestern Ontario and into the Arctic, retail co-ops serve 1.8 million active members and many more customers at 2,500 locations. FCL centrally supplies and supports these retail co-ops. By working together under the CO-OP® brand, we are all committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. For more information, visit www.coopconnection.ca.
Federated Co-operatives Limited is now accepting applications for a Propane Driver Sales for our propane department in Vanderhoof, BC.
Reporting to the Propane Sales and Operations Supervisor, responsibilities for this position include the following:
- To promote the sale and use of Co-op Propane.
- Deliver Co-op Propane in a timely manner to accounts.
- To interact with all FCL and Retail personnel, customers and co-workers in a helpful and respectful manner.
- To accept and schedule propane orders from the Vanderhoof, BC Office and complete routing schedules
- To be on an on-call rotation and be prepared to respond to emergency service calls on evenings and weekends on short notice.
- To become familiar with the operation of the computerized Propane Sales Management System (PSMS) and other related programs and carry out administrative responsibilities as required.
- To consistently adhere to all other standard procedures, policies, rules, regulations and guidelines.
- To watch for potential hazards involving customer tank installations and report any concerns.
- To ensure all necessary preventative maintenance procedures are carried out on the delivery unit and to report any problems.
- To listen to customer concerns and refer them to the supervisor for action.
- To perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of a high school Diploma (or equivalent) and minimum of 2 years related experience. Must hold a valid Class 1 license and have a safe driving record. Previous propane or fuel delivery experience would be an asset. Must be in good health and physically fit. Must be able to clear a criminal record check. Minimum of 1 year experience hauling hazardous materials – special consideration to drivers with fuel or propane hauling experience. Preference will be given to individuals with experience related to residential or commercial propane deliveries. Must be prepared to respond to emergency call outs on evenings and weekends on short notice. Must participate in an On Call program implemented by supervisor to adequately service customer needs as required.
FCL offers a competitive salary, ongoing personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada’s most successful organizations.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Federated Co-Operatives Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Federated Co-Operatives and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Federated Co-Operatives Jobs;