EY Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at EY by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of EY which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world and is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms. EY operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 250,000 employees in over 700 offices around 150 countries in the world. It provides assurance(including financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to companies.
Apply Online EY Jobs
You can be a member of EY family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Document Preparation & Management: Formats and edits letters, memos, reports and presentations from draft stage to client-ready work. Uses independent judgment to compose general, non-technical business documents. Is privy to, and must protect, confidential materials. Follows an organized filing/document management process for electronic and paper documents.
Financial Management Support: Has in-depth knowledge of, and performs tasks supporting the client engagement management process including, understanding of independence regulations, using appropriate tools to open client and engagement codes and ensures compliance of time and expense tracking/reporting.
Billings: Assists partners and their engagement team with client billings by liaising with the financial management group to process Work in Process (WIP) system reports, tracking expenses, drafting and finalizing invoices, time transfers and relieving WIP
Time and Calendar Management: Establishes a systematic method for self and others to track time commitments and the completion of tasks based on clients’ preferences. Independently manages multiple calendars by scheduling appointments, anticipating needs, changes and rearranging meetings as appropriate.
Meeting Coordination: Coordinates and makes arrangements for on-site and off-site meetings and events including logistics (e.g., communication, location, meals, equipment, materials, RSVPs, and travel.).
Travel Planning: Coordinates cost-effective and sometimes complex domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries for individuals and groups.
Client Relationship Management: Regularly meets with client serving executives to obtain a strong understanding of their needs. Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external clients to understand the business and client needs.
Other duties as required
Minimum 3 years related experience in an administrative role/environment preferred
Post-secondary education (preferred)
Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with an aptitude to learn standard firm software and other relevant applicants and technical/office equipment at an intermediate level
General understanding of financial principles as it relates to the billing of chargeable time
Proven ability to differentiate when to take action independently or to partner as a team
Ability to multi-task and meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
Demonstrates sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters
Effectively produces projects with speed and accuracy to meet deadlines.
Types, formats, checks mathematical accuracy, and spell checks all types of documents and templates.
Effectively utilizes styles, master pages, templates, tracking, kerning, and leading.
Reconciles revisions, checks punctuation, spelling, and formatting.
Imports graphical and data images into documents.
Performs mail merge function.
Performs CSG standard electronic file management and archiving.
Prepares files for print, linking graphics and including fonts.
Proficient and remains up-to-date with software tools and equipment required of the position, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Link, etc.
Troubleshoots technical issues in text, graphic files, and printing.
Serves as CSG project manager on appropriate work requests.
Effectively and positively communicates and negotiates project deadlines, determines project scope, and schedule changes as necessary.
Provides expertise to team members and customers regarding the use of master pages, style sheets, and firm-standard formatting in word processing functions.
Effectively participates as a team player in planning, scheduling, and production.
Assists with training new Document Specialist on policies, procedures, and functions.
Interfaces with CSG staff for best use of resources/abilities.
Knows, applies, and coaches others in firm-standard formatting and E&Y signature.
Pursues and shares best practices within department and among ESS/CSG staff.
May cross-train in additional CSG disciplines to provide flexibility during peak times.
Create timelines and cost estimates for client approval.
As an experienced Attorney, you will join our Business Immigration team. You will manage multiple and challenging Canadian and U.S. business immigration engagements and to contribute to the delivery of solutions and ideas for our diverse clients. You will provide not only technical expertise, but provide proactive business solutions to our clientele that are in line with their needs.
Skills and attributes for success
- Solid understanding of Canadian business immigration law and effectively applying this knowledge to client situations.
- Utilize your technical and procedural understanding of U.S. business immigration law – including PERM, NIV and IV law – and effectively apply this knowledge to client situations
- Prepare, review and submit non-immigrant, immigrant and PERM applications in a high volume environment
- Manage client deliverables and expectations, and demonstrate an ability to effectively handle multiple engagements
- Facilitate the legal movement of employees across borders for business travel
- Manage other attorneys, law clerks and other client service team members
- Be an active member of our immigration practice in implementing best practices
To qualify for the role you must have
- JD along with admission to any U.S. state bar
- Law Degree and licensed (in good standing) with the Law Society of Ontario
- Minimum two years of business immigration experience, with an emphasis on high-volume H/L NIV, IV and/or PERM filings
- Excellent managerial, organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to provide not only technical expertise, but provide proactive business solutions to our clientele that are in line with their needs.
Senior Payroll Coordinator
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, and working as a member of the payroll team, this role is responsible for the efficient processing of the semi-monthly payroll for approximately 4,000 salaried and hourly employees and the related day-to-day payroll operations. In addition, this role offers the opportunity to be a critical team member in the implementation and testing of new/enhanced payroll systems.
- Ensure accurate / timely semi-monthly payroll processing while maximizing efficiencies, maintaining operational standards and adhering to department policies and procedures.
- Act as a liaison with all Government agencies and assist with internal / external audits including CRA and WCB.
- Maintain professional knowledge of all payroll legislative changes.
- Assist manager with implementation and testing of Global HR system (SAP) including interfaces and custom design.
- Ensure accurate employee records are maintained in Ceridian payroll database eg; new hires, salary changes, terminations.
- Provide timely response to inquiries from HR, finance, managers, employees, government, and other third-party agencies utilizing knowledge and interpretation of policies, procedures, and legislation.
- Configure payroll reports utilizing Ceridian’s report writer as required; create, modify, and utilize spreadsheets to administer various payroll transactions; conduct payroll analysis as required.
- Reconcile Payroll Liability G/L accounts monthly and make required adjustments.
- Prepares payroll taxable benefits on a quarterly basis for gifts to staff, fitness, professional dues etc
- Responsible for vacation on overtime and vacation on time in lieu payout
- Complete source deductions (CPP, EI)- balancing to report, cheque reqs, maintain running total to balance to T4
- Other duties / projects as assigned.
Knowledge, skills, experience requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in large professional services environment
- Previous Ceridian (Insync) experience.
- Complex payroll knowledge i.e. Global reporting of salaries, expatriates and inbounds
- Accounting knowledge and experience in reconciliations of payroll liabilities accounts and knowledgeable of Payroll GL
- Possess a collaborative approach combined with a proactive, enthusiastic attitude
- Working towards/completion of Advanced Payroll Certificate an asset
- Advanced skills in excel
EY Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for EY and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for EY Jobs;