Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at exp Global by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of exp Global which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
What EXP Can Offer
With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and deliver, EXP provides engineering, architecture, design and consulting services to the world’s built and natural environments.
Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of EXP’s predecessor companies started its engineering infrastructure practice. Today, over 3,000 creative EXP professionals across North America provide the passion and expertise needed to deliver successful projects around the world.
Our promise is to offer you a challenging career in a positive and dynamic work environment, and it’s a promise we take seriously.
Join a dynamic team at EXP that provides you with innovative projects, the capacity to develop your career, a full range of benefits, flexible working hours, and much more! When you explore what EXP has to offer, you’ll find exponential possibilities.
Apply Online exp Global Jobs
You can be a member of exp Global family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application exp Global where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Quality Control Technician
At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees – their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity – and their innovative approach to work and to life.
EXP, Sudbury has an immediate opening for a full time Quality Control Technician under the leadership of the Manager, Materials Testing Division Sudbury, the Field Technician will participate in the conception and development of projects in the Geotechnical Field.
• Perform field soil compaction testing with soil density gauge
• Monitor the placement of soil and granular materials and carry out compaction testing as part of trench backfill, engineered fill or general fill
• Perform concrete slump, air test and cast test cylinders
• Pickup concrete cylinders and return them to office for testing
• Carry out subgrade inspections
• Perform footing and reinforcing bar inspections
• Monitor the placement of asphalt, including compaction testing
• Monitor the installation of caissons, piles and shoring system
• Perform soil and granular proctor tests
• Properly identify/classify soil types from samples
• Perform granular sieve tests
The Skills, Knowledge, and Ability We Seek
• Demonstrated ability to understand and resolve soil, granular and asphalt problems while on construction sites
• Able to read drawings and specifications
• Ability to exercise diplomacy and tact when interacting with fellow staff, clients, consultants and contractors
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to write clear field reports, including making recommendations
• Strong organizational and time management skills as well as attention to detail
• Being CCIL field concrete technician certified is a benefit, but not essential
• Possess a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle for travel to construction sites
• This work is physically demanding due to carrying/transporting concrete cylinders and the soil density gauge and aggregate samples weighing up to 30 kg.
exp Global Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for exp Global and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for exp Global Jobs;