Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at EventMobi by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of EventMobi which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Find a career that fuels your passions. Join the EventMobi team.
If you’re looking for a career where you can put your knowledge, skills and great personality to work you’ve come to the right place! We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies in the country, and have a ton to offer. Read on.
Apply Online EventMobi Jobs
You can be a member of EventMobi family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application EventMobi where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
VP of Sales
You are all about motivating, training and focusing a talented sales team to execute on a strategy and process that scales. You believe great sales people are creative problem solvers and pride themselves in creating value for customers. You are a student of experimentation and a teacher of well defined processes. Account growth and retention is as important to your team as bringing in new business. If this resonates with you then we would love to chat with you to help us lead our sales team to new heights.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH:
As part of the Senior Executive Leadership Team at EventMobi. You will report to the CEO and Founder, Bob Vaez and will be working along a dream executive team to grow one of the best tech companies in Canada that is revolutionizing a $7B event technology market:
1. Kristy Sadler: CMO
2. Farhad Coovadia: VP of Channel Sales
3. Vander Guerrero: GM for LATAM & VP of Customer Experience
4. Thorben Grosser: GM for Europe
5. Sean Doran: VP of Engineering
6. Taha Sheikh: VP of Product
7. Joshua Auslander: CFO
You will also be the lucky person to be the mentor to 15 passionate and hard working sales executives in Canada and Germany, and will be growing the team as needed.
As Head of Sales, you will have a huge impact on our success by doing the following:
- Build a world-class sales team and campaigns to successfully execute the sales and revenue plan for new business, renewals and growth of existing accounts.
- Day-to-day management of the sales team including responsibility for performance management, recruitment, and development.
- Define a sales process that delivers exceptional sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when applicable.
- Drive strategic planning, territory definition, quota and compensation construct.
- Drive rigorous sales development execution and oversight, and KPI management including forecasting and pipeline management.
- Work cross-functionally with the CMO and Head of Customer Success to grow pipeline, and maturation strategies and execution plans for new geographies, products and market segments.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the company, product and customers and disseminate that knowledge to the sales team.
- Design and develop high-impact sales tactics and materials, necessary for selling to our industry.
What you bring as Head of Sales:
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience with a historical track record.
- A “Lead from the front” mentality with the ability to prioritize and delegate.
- Proven ability to successfully recruit, coach, and retain high quality team members.
- A personal focus on “getting it done and doing it right”.
- Consultative sales approach with the ability to articulate a clear, concise value proposition, benefits and return on investment.
- A passion for identifying untapped opportunities in sales, product and professional services.
- Skilled at building rapport, and understanding business requirements of senior decision makers.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to provide relevant and data-backed analysis to the CEO and other senior leadership.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands with a sense of urgency.
- Proven experience working in an early stage owner-operator company.
- Experience negotiating enterprise contracts.
What will you get from EventMobi:
- We offer an experience of a lifetime working with a dynamic, open-minded and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help.
- Quarterly Team Events, Interdepartmental Mix & Mingle Events, SkiMobi (Winter), CampMobi (Summer)
- A great office at Queens Quay with amazing views of the lake
- Competitive salary, subsidized health care plans with dental, vision, drug coverage from Day 1
- A wellness account providing reimbursement on transit passes, fitness equipment, house cleaning and dry cleaning
- Discounted Goodlife membership
- Full kitchen stocked with coffee and snacks to keep you nourished
- EventMobi sports teams – right now dodgeball, soccer and softball are our thing
- Foosball, ping pong, massage chair for your down time
- A great culture with much more along the way!
EventMobi Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for EventMobi and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for EventMobi Jobs;