Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Esso by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Esso which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Hiring, developing and retaining a highly talented and diverse workforce
Our greatest strength is the exceptional quality of our employees. The combined talents of our diverse workforce make Imperial more competitive, more resilient and better able to navigate the complex and constantly changing global energy business. Our employees thrive on change, new technology and synergistic partnerships both inside and outside our company.
Apply Online Esso Jobs
You can be a member of Esso family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Esso where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Kearl Mine Maintenance Reliability Fleet Analyst
Reporting to the Mine Maintenance Reliability General Foreman, this role is instrumental in achieving world class mining fleet performance. The Reliability fleet analyst is a challenging role that will require the use of strong interpersonal and communication skills along with a solid technical background. This position is responsible for implementing Kearl’s Reliability program.
- Strong focus on health, safety and environmental initiatives
- Support and continuous improvement of mining equipment strategies (shovels, trucks, support equipment)
- Responsible for mine equipment key performance indicators (KPIs) like equipment availability, mean time between failures (MTBF), mean time to repair (MTTR), percent planned downtime, etc.
- Monitor equipment condition using predictive techniques like oil analysis, ultrasonic and vibration analysis
- Work with diverse tools to capture maintenance/operational data, analyze, interpret it and report finding/recommendations
- Identify equipment bad actors, implement initiatives to reduce/eliminate operational impact and report back on progress/results
- Write/consolidate Reliability Event Reports (RER) on significant reliability events
- Lead RCFA (Root Cause Failure Analysis)/5 Whys investigations
- Support for MOC (Management of Change) processes in Mine Equipment
- Lead continuous improvement (CI) initiatives on maintenance and reliability activities
- Ensure regulatory compliance tasks are executed according to OH&S regulations (brake testing, lifting equipment certifications, ROPS/FOPS)
- Evaluate and promote use of new technology to improve the maintenance function
- Interface with Mine Operations, Maintenance Execution, Inspection/Regulatory, Engineering, OPS
- Tech, Mine Tech and SSHE groups
- Promote OIMS (Operations Integrity Management Systems) and other ExxonMobil & Imperial Oil
- Limited business management processes
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is a minimum requirement
- 5+ years related mining industry experience. A good knowledge of PBP (Production Best Practices) Operations and Maintenance Element, SHE, OIMS, CMMS and other internal business processes are important to the position
- Related heavy mining equipment experience and knowledge of best in class maintenance practices and philosophies (Reliability centered maintenance, TPM)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Esso Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Esso and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Esso Jobs;