Ericsson-Worldwide Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Ericsson-Worldwide by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Ericsson-Worldwide which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Apply Online Ericsson-Worldwide Jobs
You can be a member of Ericsson-Worldwide family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
View our featured positions in your area of interest by clicking on the photos below.
Technical Consulting Jobs
Customer Service, Consultative Selling, Creative Thinking and Problem Solving
Consulting and Systems Integration is the bridge between innovation and customer implementation. Our people work in collaborative partnership with customers, often on global projects, identifying opportunities to deliver integrated, game-changing technology solutions. It’s genuinely advanced project work, exploring how customers can evolve their technology capabilities, reshape user experiences and create competitive edge. Our solutions are often full lifecycle; but what ultimately sets us apart is our integrated vision, rather than end-to-end implementation. We help customers to see technology differently – and people with the ability to do that can work anywhere in the world.
Corporate Shared Services Jobs
Human Resources (HR), Finance, Ledger Accounting, Legal, Marketing/Communications, Administration, Sourcing, Security, Real Estate & PR
In an organization with more than 115,000 people, based in more than 180 countries, we need professionals at the heart of our business who can ensure that we maintain corporate performance, compliance, trust and integrity. These professionals are based in our Corporate Shared Services function and they include HR, Finance, Legal, Communications, Administration, Sourcing, Security, Real Estate and IPR. These vital functions are at the heart of everything we do, supporting our aims to be a diverse and welcoming employer, a socially responsible neighbor and a successful, profitable business contributing to the wider global community.
Information Technology (IT) Jobs
ICT Architecture, Engineering, Consulting and Project Management
Ericsson has a great history in telecoms networks. We’ve now taken that network knowledge into IT, helping customers to understand how and where mobile, communications and IT solutions inevitably overlap. Our role within IT is to create long-term strategies to embrace technology innovation, creating the platforms for customers to be more agile, to deliver services more quickly and to capitalize on every commercial opportunity. It’s this combination of technical skills and customer focus that really sets Ericsson apart. We not only understand IT; we also understand how to develop the right systems, to maximize their potential and to deliver success for customers in every part of the world.
Product Manager and Project Manager Jobs
Customer Project Management, Service Delivery Management, Project Support, Change Management & More
As an Ericsson Product or Project Manager, you’ll open the door to so many career opportunities by developing a remarkably adaptable skill set. You will influence every aspect of product decision planning and lifecycle management, from strategy through to design quality, from releasing content through to portfolio planning, forecasting and analysis. You must be a naturally talented and effective manager, capable of operating within both a technology environment or in the wider business arena. Solutions-driven and outcomes-focused, you’ll play a vital role in delivering the kind of major projects that Ericsson is recognized for: those that impact positively on business, society and people.
Research and Development (R&D) Jobs
Research, Product Development, Product Management and Commercialization
Ericsson has more than 37,000 granted patents, testament to the depth of innovation that resides within our organization. Delivering thought leadership in technology, inspired by our vision of The Networked Society, is critical to our future success. Working in close collaboration with partners, customers, universities and research institutes, our teams perform cutting-edge studies in next-generation communication technology and services. We deliver a body of work which includes academic publishing, patenting, standardization support and the development of proof-of-concept prototypes. Within a global company, R&D enjoys significant investment and support, creating an environment with opportunities to engage in work which affects the world around us.
Engineering and Software Developer Jobs
Scope, Define, Design and Deliver End-to-End Technical Solutions
At Ericsson, engineering projects are large-scale, complex and often cross-border. Our Engineers scope, define, design and deliver end-to-end technical solutions for our customers, acting as vital thinkers, planners and change drivers within The Networked Society. Here, you will enjoy opportunities to build your expertise, create insights, to exchange ideas and share knowledge. All of our engineers have the opportunity to explore new technologies and technical areas, growing their skills and developing their careers. The breadth of opportunity means that projects can take you in many different directions, to different countries, on to different types of technical challenges.
Student, Graduate and Early Career Jobs
Internships, Early Career Programs, MBAs, Graduate Development Programs & Global Opportunities
Where will your future lead? Do you want the opportunity to continuously learn new skills and develop in a supportive and dynamic environment? At Ericsson, we are always looking for students and young professionals with inquiring minds who can contribute to our industry-leading solutions, and we seek talented, driven and passionate individuals to continue creating solutions that positively impact people’s lives. As a global company, we’ll give you the freedom to think big—and the support to bring your ideas to life. Working alongside experts who will support your development, you’ll be on track for a bright future. So, if you are looking for company that can offer a real opportunity to make a difference, Ericsson can deliver.
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. With a strong software development background and an understanding of the networking domain you will build solutions tailored to specific customer requirements. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
- You will plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements in performance tuning, configuration and product
- E2E technical understanding of Networks
- Execute integration and performance testing for Customer Environments
- Participate in the entire software development cycle by analyzing, designing, and developing new tools
- Evolve existing data model to meet demands of new application domains
- Research new software tools and technologies
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Network domain knowledge including NFV and/or SDN would be an asset
Product Support Specialist
The Product Support Specialist will be based in Ottawa, Ontario, and will ensure the successful operation and maintenance of the CENX Product set deployed within a major Tier 1 customer. Our products are built on a JAVA platform with technologies like JBOSS, Cassandra, Spark, PostgreSQL, Datomic and Kafka. The platform inter-operates with many different product sets across a wide range of solutions from Ordering Systems through Network Elements, and Network Performance/Fault Monitoring Systems. This continually evolving technology ecosystem is moving and evolving quickly coupled with the creation of new markets based on Service Orchestration. Highly adaptable candidates who can keep ahead of these changes are required.
The Senior Product Support Specialist will focus on managing and maintaining our customers systems. This role involves troubleshooting customer deployments, ensuring high-availability of our applications and investigation of the root-cause of failures. You will also work closely with our development team, QA team and Sales organizations to ensure our customers have the best possible experience with the services and software CENX delivers.
- Support and manage hardware, software and network components
- Respond to and develop solutions for complex technical problems to deliver a stable customer product environment
- Manage and document all troubleshooting and required resolutions in a problem reporting tool that is shared with our customers.
- Attend to customer requests and ensure timely delivery of service within established SLA’s where priority is driven by defined severity levels.
- As a Customer Advocate, represent customer interests internally and own the customer experience to ensure the best possible experience with our product.
- Dispatch third party vendors as needed, escalate and work with the vendors until issues are resolved
- Prepare well-defined or reproducible problem descriptions/test-cases to engage our development team or product management team.
- Prepare for and attend customer service reviews.
- Summarize and Prepare timely reports on Major and Critical incidents.
- Own and deliver structured root-cause analysis of significant issues.
- Share knowledge, mentor peers and prepare guides and knowledge base articles for our customers.
- Prepare for and deliver technical training to our customers.
- Rotating on-call schedule.
- Based in Ottawa, Ontario, requirement will be for ability to rotate onsite to the CENX facility in Richardson/Plano area for Point of Presence Support for Tier 1 service provider.
- Travel will occasionally be required (25%)
- Periodic onsite to Customer Facilities for New Product Introduction. This will include turnup of a new system and onboarding the operational customer team to the product turnup onsite. Requires deployment and knowledge transfer skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience supporting distributed Java based applications for telecommunications or large enterprise customers.
- Effective problem solving and advanced troubleshooting skills with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Thorough understanding of software applications and the inter-dependencies of hardware and software configuration when investigating issues
- Demonstrated experience working with application server environments and API’s (ex. Tomcat, JBOSS, Websphere & Weblogic)
- Shell scripting knowledge; (ex. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical experience supporting and tuning distributed applications on RedHat Enterprise Linux in a virtualized environment or in a cloud.
- Experience supporting, performance tuning and maintaining Databases; (PostgreSQL, MySQL, bonus points for experience with Cassandra and HDFS)
- Knowledgeable about monitoring and metrics for performance, not just uptime
- Excellent written communications and an ability to distil the essential facts to summarize complex and difficult problems.
- Familiarity with security concepts and the handling of protected customer data.
DevOps Cloud Native Developer
The DevOps Tools Developer is a member of team responsible for automating the continuous build, shipment and running of our cloud native product. The team is also responsible for designing and building the software platform on which our cloud native product is based.
In this role, you will be directly involved in designing and implementing state-of-the-art solutions in a dynamic work environment. Ericsson is on the leading edge of technology in this space and you will be exposed to new, exciting technology on a daily basis.
- Designing and coding tools and infrastructure to support our multi-language, state-of-the-art platform
- Creatively coming up with innovative solutions to enable continuous integration and deploymen
- An undergraduate degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
- Experience with Linux as a software developer
- Capability to understand and propose solutions to new and complex problems
- Programming experience in Java, C, C++, python, bash, go, or other high-level programming or scripting language
- Proven ability to analyze and document requirements and design a corresponding technical solution
Ericsson-Worldwide Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Ericsson-Worldwide and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Ericsson-Worldwide Jobs;