Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at EMC by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of EMC which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell EMC team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Apply Online EMC Jobs
You can be a member of EMC family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application EMC where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior Network Sales Specialist
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Dell’s global business is based on expertise. It takes extraordinary knowledge to create technology that drives human progress. And it takes expert insight to sell those groundbreaking products. A career as a Network Specialist (NS) is one which is truly exciting, highly dynamic, challenging and very rewarding. This position is a technical sales role whereby you will be a key player in driving networking solution sales.
- The Networking Specialist is responsible for working within an assigned account base to help customers take advantage of Dell EMC’s Open Networking platforms, Software Defined Networking as well as network automation and orchestration.
- As a Network Specialist, you are the lead resource within your account set responsible for qualifying and closing enterprise networking and services technology solutions.
- The Network Specialist works in conjunction with a larger account team to identify the customer IT decision makers and key influencers within a company to build trusting customer relationships that enable Dell EMC to become primary partner of choice for their technology solutions. The Network Specialist must be able to identify and overcome barriers associated with the customers IT decision making process as well as barriers within an accounts personnel structure.
- This role focuses on delivering solutions that meet/exceed the IT and Business requirements of our customers which often are highly complex enterprise solutions. The Network Specialist is also responsible for establishing and developing key relationships with product group, engineering, partners and services that allow the Dell EMC to offer comprehensive enterprise solutions for our diverse customer environments.
- The Network Specialist serves as the technical sales lead in designing and architecting solutions that not only meet/exceed the IT and business goals, but also deliver outstanding customer experiences
- 10-12 years technical networking sales and/or related experience
- Advanced knowledge of Dell EMC Networking, Compute, and Storage solutions as well as competitive advantages / disadvantages
- General knowledge of Dell EMC and Dell EMC Partner Networking solutions
- Deep understanding of IT consumption models, delivery methods, and emerging trends.
- Strong understanding of systems integration and IT consulting businesses.
EMC Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for EMC and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for EMC Jobs;