Electronic Arts Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Electronic Arts by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Electronic Arts which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and brilliant, passionate people. We are developing extraordinary new game experiences by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to deliver new ways to play.
EA is driving the next revolution in games.
Apply Online Electronic Arts Jobs
You can be a member of Electronic Arts family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Technical Interface Designer
The Technical Interface Designer (TID) bridges the gap between artists and software engineers by combining strong artistic skills and extensive experience with programming and scripting. The TID is part of the art team and works closely with artists, project managers, programmers and other TIDs.
• Create and debug broadcast overlays (HUD) based on provided mockups and video references
• Script and time animations in Flash
• Apply proper art optimization techniques
• Motiondemo creation based on artist or production design
• High fidelity rapid prototyping for UX evaluation
•Investigate new techniques and implement them within the team; staying up-to-date on changes in technology, in terms of hardware, art packages, and new asset creation techniques
•Design, implement and deploy tools to improve art and animation workflow
•Responsible for maintaining and creating naming conventions, art repository, tools, and scripts for the art team
•Adept in scripting and other Object Oriented programming languages
•Proficient with Flash, Photoshop, and other graphics and animation applications
•Excellent problem solving skills: a successful candidate must be able to quickly identify and debug issues
•Ability to communicate clearly with both engineering and art, articulating both the needs of the art team and the constraints of tech
•Willingness to learn proprietary production pipelines and workflows
•Must be able to document all tools on the internal wiki and support artists on the use of new tools
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.
What an Assistant Producer Does At EA:
As an Assistant Producer on FIFA, you will use your understanding and passion for the beautiful game to add to the creative execution and business success of the game team. Reconciling the business and creative needs in order to create an inspirational product can be achieved through effective relationships with other parts of the EA organization (Development, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, HR, etc) and a strong desire to research and communicate game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements.
You need to drive team culture by initiating, fostering, maintaining, and managing others towards positive working relationships with partners who are critical to both current and future development process. You must be a great team player and help form a stimulating and fun work environment.
Who You Are:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Producer or Designer working with internal teams within the video game industry and creating top quality games
• Strong FIFA product knowledge and passion to work on a highly competitive sports franchise
• Ability to work closely with a large team through all phases of the product development process
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
In partnership with the team, you will schedule candidate interviews with EA’s various business groups, be a champion for candidate experience and guide applicants on their journey to EA employees.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the creation of job advertisements and general administration
- Co-ordinating on-site interviews with security, candidates, and hiring teams
- Preparing meeting rooms and candidates for a seamless on-site experience
- Providing candidates with up-to-date information on their application status
- Participating in local and global Talent Acquisition initiatives
We are looking for someone who is passionate about being organized, delivering a first-class service, and who would like to add to their already existing experience in the Talent Acquisition / HR industry:
- Prior experience in a candidate focused position (agency or internal)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to communicate with people across all levels
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
Experience in the following is desired, although not required:
- Candidate sourcing within the technology sector
- Seek / Seek Talent Search
- LinkedIn / LinkedIn Recruiter Lite / LinkedIn Recruiter Premium
- Outlook, OneNote, Google Drive
Employer Branding Specialist
As Brand Specialist, you will:
- Partner with the Employer Brand Manager to execute on our Employer Brand strategy at a global and local level.
- Manage EA’s approach to recruitment events, identifying potential engagements, planning and executing on all aspects of events. This includes high-visibility events like Grace Hopper Celebration, EA PLAY, and Game Developers Conference (GDC).
- Manage large projects and initiatives, including (but not limited to) hiring campaigns, employee referral program, career site enhancements, and large-scale creative projects.
- Implement EA’s Employee Value Proposition (EVP) across locations and teams, developing locally resonant tactics to attract the right talent to EA.
- Manage the relationship between Employer Brand and EA’s Employee Resource Group communities
- Develop engaging recruitment marketing messaging to be used across Talent Acquisition in hiring efforts.
This role is yours to expand. We are a small and scrappy team, always looking for new ideas and even better ways to represent EA. You will have the chance to work with industry leaders around the world, and you will be the Employer Brand subject matter expert.
- 2+ years experience in Employer Brand, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Great project management skills
- Proactive, goal-oriented and highly motivated
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills
- Passion for storytelling
- Solid presentation skills
- Adaptable to changing and/or reactive situations
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English or another relevant field
Electronic Arts Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Electronic Arts and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Electronic Arts Jobs;