Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Edo Japan by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Edo Japan which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Founded over 30 years ago in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, the very first Edo Japan restaurant started with the simple idea of serving traditional Japanese Teppan-style meals using fresh, quality ingredients and our signature Teriyaki sauce (a recipe that remains a closely guarded secret even today).
Apply Online Edo Japan Jobs
You can be a member of Edo Japan family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Edo Japan where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- Greet customers and communicate with them with a view to determine their orders
- Take customers’ orders and punch them into the restaurant order database
- Ensure that correct order has been punched in
- Provide customers with information on daily specials and discount deals
- Inform customers of their bill and ask if they will pay in cash or through credit card
- Take payments and tender change
- Process credit card payments and ensure that customers sign counter slips
- Make sure that credit cards are returned to customers once they have been successfully swiped
- Relay customers’ orders to the kitchen and ensure that each order is expedited
- Assist counter staff in packing ready orders and handing them to customers
- Ensure that the counter area is kept clean and organized at all times
- Service customers’ requests and complaints and make sure that any serious complaint is brought to the notice of the restaurant manager
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Cook and package batches of food, such as hamburgers and fried chicken, which are prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Mix ingredients such as pancake or waffle batters.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles
- Prepare specialty foods such as chicken, beef and salmon, shrimp, and veggies, following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
- Serve orders to customers at counter
Food Service Supervisor
Kitchen and food service helpers; Food service counter attendants and food preparers
Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Establish work schedules; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Standing for extended periods
Ability to Supervise
Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus
Edo Japan Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Edo Japan and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Edo Japan Jobs;