Dixie Lee Fried Chicken Job Application Process
Dixie Lee is a regional franchised fried chicken fast-food restaurant founded in Belleville, Ontario in 1964 by Ramon Leon Walmsley and now based in Kingston and Bruce Mines, Ontario, near Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Its largest group of franchise operators is Dixie Lee Maritimes, based in New Brunswick with 38 locations in two provinces. The parent organization is the direct franchisor of ten restaurants in small-town Ontario.
Since it is a growing company, it frequently hires personnel. All positions such as cashier, cook, courier or cleaning staff are entry-level positions, except for the management of the job. For this reason, they mostly accept people who apply without any age limit without seeking a trial. however, one of the most important conditions is proper appearance and good human relations. Because the most important thing for both in-store services and home services is customer satisfaction.
Apply Online Dixie Lee Fried Chicken Jobs
You can find the most popular Dixie Lee Fried Chicken positions below, learn the details and apply.
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
- Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
- Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
- Earn extra income Get paid weekly.
Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay.
- Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
- Flexible hours – set your own availability
- Less wear & tear on your car – no passengers in your vehicle
- Money is deposited into your bank account every week
- Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED :
- 18+ years old
- Eligible to work in the US
- Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
- Ability to lift 30-40 lbs.
Dixie Lee Fried Chicken Application Form/PDF
Dixie Lee Fried Chicken accepts applications in both ways.
If you wish, you can look for open positions on their career site, fill out the form online and submit your application. Or you can visit the closest Dixie Lee Fried Chicken to find out the positions you need and submit your application.
How to Apply for Dixie Lee Fried Chicken Jobs;