Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Disney Store by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Disney Store which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The Disney Store retail chain, which debuted in 1987, is owned and operated by Disney in North America, Europe, and Japan. Disney Store is an affiliate of Disney Consumer Products, the business segment that extends the Disney brand to merchandise. Disney Store carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters.
Apply Online Disney Store Jobs
You can be a member of Disney Store family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Disney Store where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Cast Member’s primary responsibility is to ensure our Guests have “The Best Retail Experience in the World”. This is done by engaging and providing Guests with an Entertaining and Magical experience. This is a part-time, non-exempt position.
- Performs scripted and non-scripted events for Guests
- Supports Disney Store Mission, “Creating Magical Moments for Guests of all Ages”
- Connects with Guests by asking open-ended questions to assess Guest needs and make appropriate suggestions
- Contributes to a high energy, fast paced environment that provides Guests with an entertaining, fun and dynamic experience
- Assists Guests in finding solutions that best meet their needs while leveraging all available resources including Disneystore.com
- Consistently treats all Guests and Cast Members with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards in Guest engagement, visual and housekeeping
Key Holder Cast Member
The Key Holder Cast Member supports the Store Leadership Team by participating in the day-to-day operations of the Store ensuring that the Guest, both internal and external, has “The Best Retail Experience in the World”. This is done through consistent exceptional Guest Experience, development of the Cast, maintenance of Store visual standards as well as compliance with established policies and procedures. This is a part-time, non-exempt position.
- Serves as Leader on Duty to coach and motivate Cast Members while upholding a culture that builds exceptional internal and external Guest Experiences. This is accomplished through in Store entertainment, Guest Engagement and building an emotional connection to the brand.
- Supports Disney Store Mission, “Creating Magical Moments for Guests of all Ages”, through inspiring communication, integrity and passion for the Brand.
- Holds self and others accountable to high performance standards while providing Guest with memorable experiences
- Strengthens others through consistent coaching and feedback while driving productivity and morale of the team
- Considers impact of actions on individual, team and the organization.
- Supports and participates in initiatives that give back to the community to promote the Disney brand
- Works in collaboration with Team to leverage synergy opportunities across functions and businesses
- Supports strategy as developed and helps to translate into specific priorities, objectives and action plans
- Understands and drives appropriate metrics to assess business performance – Mystery Shop Score, Sales Equations (sales and KPIs) and Controllable Expenses (shrink and payroll)
- Partners with Store Leadership Team to ensure Store is open and closed in compliance with company policy
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual and Code of Business Conduct
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels, even under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to give basic direction and feedback to Cast Members
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize Guests and tasks
- Proven ability to create a positive work environment
- Ability to listen to feedback and take constructive action
- Must maintain a professional appearance and adhere to Disney Store grooming guidelines
- Job may require lifting boxes that weigh up to 45 lbs. and climbing a ladder
- Must be available a minimum of three (3) days during the week and Saturday and Sunday open availability. Able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in Canada
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Disney Store Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Disney Store and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Disney Store Jobs;