Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Deluxe Entertainment by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Deluxe Entertainment which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Deluxe is the world’s leading video creation to distribution company offering global, end-to-end services and technology. Through unmatched scale, technology and capabilities, Deluxe enables the worldwide market for professionally created video. The world’s leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and distributors rely on Deluxe’s experience and expertise. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York and operations in 38 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of more than 7,500 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, engineers and innovators.
Apply Online Deluxe Entertainment Jobs
You can be a member of Deluxe Entertainment family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Deluxe Entertainment where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Product Manager (Product Owner) will be responsible for owning the features, roadmaps, plans and sustainability for a product or product line (group of smaller products). The Product Manager will work with various internal and external stakeholders, including senior managers and department managers to understand overall business strategy, product features and requirements and prioritize & communicate those requirements to the Scrum development teams. The individual will work with the development team to ensure successful translation of those requirements into high-quality software taking full responsibility for the development, user experience, timelines and ongoing enhancements of the product or product line. The Product Owner will need to prioritize tradeoffs, clarify requirements, and write/accept user stories throughout the software development lifecycle. This position is based out of Burbank, CA.
- Interface with key stakeholders, including senior managers, engineering, support, and sales organizations, to define, develop, shape and refine requirements of a complex software product (or product line) at the heart of the company’s business within the context of the business strategy & goals
- Define, prioritize, and clarify user stories; working with others to understand use cases, features, business & technical domain rules and overall product goals
- Build and groom product backlog(s). Create and groom short, medium and long-term product roadmaps and get internal agreement with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Scrum Master to run successful Release Planning and Sprint Planning sessions, as well as Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Maintain the functional quality of the work being delivered by setting and evaluating expectations and acceptance criteria. Periodically review the product with stakeholders to ensure product meets expectations and is competitive in the marketplace in all regards including user experience
We currently have an opening for a 3dsMax FX artist with extensive background and experience in creating cinematic photo-real particle smoke, fluid, and rigid body dynamics. The position is located in Burbank, CA.
- working within the show structure and production deadlines to complete all tasks
- integrating created elements into scenes with lighting, shadows, reflections, etc.
- working closely with Lighting Artist and Compositors to ensure all effects will work smoothly within the show pipeline
- producing look-tests based on provided reference materials
- be able to translate artistic vision into clear technical direction
- work with various levels of talent and personalities to achieve a common goal
- be able to solve technical issues throughout the FX pipeline
- task out FX to cater to artists’ skillsets and talents
An engineer in this position will design, develop, and architect services for the Deluxe One platform, in addition to:
- Contributing to cutting-edge R&D initiatives including service integration with emerging frameworks and platforms
- Assisting with technical resolution of issues on mission critical production systems (you build it, you own it, you run it)
- Thinking out of the box to come up with solutions that scale, are fault-tolerant, easy to grasp and elegant.
- 4+ years experience with high-traffic, high-volumes applications.
- 4+ years of hands on experience with a Linux operating system.
- Hands-on experience with cloud providers including but not limited to AWS, Azure, GCP and Digital Ocean
- Experience programming with Golang
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with at least one of the following scripting languages: Python, Shell, Perl
- Experience with distributed systems and related concepts
- Good knowledge and understanding of SQL vs. NoSQL datastores including but not limited to Postgres, MySQL, Elasticsearch
- Solid understanding of container technologies and related eco-system such as Docker, Swarm, ECS, Kubernetes, Etcd, Nomad, Consul among others
- Experience with load-balancers, proxies, and service discovery
- Solid understanding of network stack and protocols fundamentals
Deluxe Entertainment Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Deluxe Entertainment and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Deluxe Entertainment Jobs;