Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at DBRS by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of DBRS which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
DBRS is a global credit rating agency (CRA) founded in 1976 (originally known as Dominion Bond Rating Service) in Toronto. Its current ownership group, led by The Carlyle Group and Warburg Pincus, announced the purchase of the company in December 2014.
Apply Online DBRS Jobs
You can be a member of DBRS family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application DBRS where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Financial Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to support lead analysts in their responsibilities to manage portfolios of various corporate credits in real estate, including ongoing analysis and surveillance activities. Analysts will be expected to gradually develop a solid understanding of each of the credits they are assigned to work on, perform financial statement analysis, produce financial projections, press releases, rating reports and commentaries, create and maintain industry databases, and build proficiency in overall credit analysis. In addition, the Financial Analyst will also be expected to maintain a broad knowledge of industry issues and data in the real estate sector. This role reports into the Managing Director – Real Estate & Public Finance and the lead analyst on rating assignments to which they are assigned for the duration of such assignments.
- Perform financial statement analysis
- Maintain spreadsheets of debt issuers’ historic results and financial projections
- Create and maintain industry databases
- Acquire a solid understanding of industries covered and of relevant legal documentation
- Provide analysis of major industry trends affecting the credit of various sectors with guidance from more senior analysts and the manager
- Draft credit reports, press releases and commentaries under supervision of senior lead analysts
- Assist with the preparation of rating committee materials and credit reports
- Assist with publishing process and disclosures
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Support IT initiatives for management, tracking and documentation of rating work
- Develop client-communication skills through increasing client interaction over time
As a member of the Editorial team in Toronto, the Editor will be responsible for editing and producing electronic and printed financial services research reports and collateral documents on a timely basis. This position reports to the Assistant Vice President, Editorial.
- Provide accurate, high-quality editing of documents, including press releases, research reports, industry studies, methodologies and issuer profiles, in a timely manner.
- Maintain relationships with analysts, management and other stakeholders to produce/enhance content.
- Ensure all communication projects comply with internal guidelines for style and brand management.
- Fulfill document requests and manage deadlines for several analysts at once.
- Work on call (evenings and weekends) on a weekly rotation in order to meet urgent business requirements.
- Minimum three years of experience as an editor, preferably in the financial services industry or in business journalism.
- Strong copy-editing skills and attention to detail.
- Capacity to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
- University degree in a related field.
- Canadian Securities Course an asset.
- Bilingualism (English and French) or European languages an asset.
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Knowledge of InDesign an asset.
- Availability to work the 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. shift.
DBRS Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for DBRS and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for DBRS Jobs;