Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at CSC by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of CSC which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Thrive on change
We are technology independent. Our partnerships with the world’s leading technology providers give us the agility to deliver the best, most proven solutions to de-risk technology investments.
Life at DXC
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. Join Us.
Apply Online CSC Jobs
You can be a member of CSC family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application CSC where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/requirements.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and up to two years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2 or more years experience.
- Essential : requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/validation; decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs needs; distinguishing requirements vs solutions; classifying/prioritizing requirements; requirements change management and traceability; identifying risks; applying creativity to solving complex problems; building relationships and working collaboratively; effective verbal/written communication; experience in an industry domain.
- Specialized : developing structured user manuals and training; business rules modeling; develop and executing acceptance test plans.
CSC Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for CSC and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for CSC Jobs;