Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Cossette Communication by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Cossette Communication which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Vision7 is one of the top 40 communications companies in the world, with close to 1,200 employees in Canada, the United States and the U.K.
You can see all open positions in the V7 network
You can then apply to any open position or share with your contacts
Vision7 is an equal opportunity employer and we invite women, visible minorities, peoples with disabilities and Aboriginals to apply.
Apply Online Cossette Communication Jobs
You can be a member of Cossette Communication family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Cossette Communication where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Camp Pacific is a full-service advertising agency created to forge new territory for brands. The ideas we create serve a purpose – helping brands not only survive, but thrive in an ever-changing landscape.
We’re on the hunt for a Office Manager with 3+ years experience. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work autonomously with excellent output and have a keen eye for detail. The Office Coordinator will consistently be managing multiple responsibilities and promptly handling complex issues with care – an analytical and solution-oriented approach will be required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting to Senior Vice President/ Managing Partner
- Assist with reviewing documents & reports and follow up with outside parties as required
- Provide admin, general business support to SVP/ Managing Partner in day to day matters (scheduling calendar appointments, managing multiple projects simultaneously, tracking expenses and invoices)
- Opening all jobs in Maconomy and managing centralized tracking document
- Creating all budget estimates / quotes for client leaders
- Setting up new vendors in the financial system
- Processing all vendor invoices daily
- Gaining familiarity with Camp and V7 processes – providing assistance and support including liaising with finance, payroll and HR
- Working closely with SVP & Managing Partner on a number of finance related tasks including but not limited to – monthly reconciliation of invoices, managing monthly publication subscriptions
- Managing employee information lists and documents – monitoring and recording (ex. home addresses, phone numbers, birthdays, org charts, internal documents)
- Planning annual schedule of award submissions / resourcing and overseeing on-time execution
- Coordinating and managing all office moves and rearrangements
- Coordinating staff events and managing budgets for events
- Actively participating in fostering the team culture
What you’ll need:
- Office administration certificate or equivalent
- Secondary School Diploma required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Google (docs, Gmail)
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Ability to use discretion and maintain all confidentiality
- Thrives in fast paced, evolving environment
Cossette Communication Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Cossette Communication and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Cossette Communication Jobs;