Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Cority Software by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Cority Software which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
At Cority, we keep abreast of the changing labor market to ensure that our employees are paid based fairly and equitably based on their skills, years of experience, education and functional experience. We are proud to say that we strongly support and encourage equal pay.
At Cority, job enrichment, employee development and career planning are our priority. Cority ensures that employees have their skills and certifications up-to-date with our annual training allowance. Internal Recruitment, Departmental Conferences, Group Training Programs, and High Talent Programs are some of the ways that we hone skills and grow talent within the company.
Apply Online Cority Software Jobs
You can be a member of Cority Software family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Cority Software where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will play an important role in sourcing and finding top tier talent for Cority Software Inc. You will be the g-to person responsible for finding key talent for Cority, developing the Cority brand in different professional communities, and maintaining a healthy talent pipeline.
The role will require you to partner with the Director, HR and the hiring managers to meet current recruitment numbers and plan for future hiring needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, self-starter who is passionate about finding the right person for the company. This role affords the person the opportunity to by the go-to for all company recruitment that takes place, completely owning the recruitment portfolio in a fast paced, high growth software company and Top Employer (SME.)
• Manage the entire recruitment cycle (job description, posting the job, screening, interview scheduling, offer roll out and on-boarding) on-time and within the recruitment budget.
• Source passive candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter.
• Guide the hiring teams in all talent acquisition activities.
• Partner with the Director, HR to develop unique recruitment strategies to fulfil the aggressive growth plan (career fairs, open days etc.)
• Lead and improve the Cority New Hire Onboarding process.
• Maintain recruitment metrics and reports.
• Create a strong Cority presence and brand in the community through participation in tech networking events and other professional communities.
• Other HR activities will include: Joint Health and Safety work, Employee Engagement, Leading the Social Committee, Compliance related activities.
• Post-secondary degree in HR or related discipline.
• Minimum 5 years experience in full cycle recruiting in a corporate or agency setting (prefer corporate setting or a combination of both.)
• Experience with ATS and candidate databases (BambooHR, Linkedin Recruiter, Stack Overflow) strongly preferred.
• Experience working in a fast paced, technology company.
• Proven track record of finding and sourcing candidates through own means and not relying on agency recruiters.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal.)
• Team player and ability to build relationships across cross functional teams and levels.
• Ability to manage busy requisition load including for other remote locations.
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary plus bonus.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Collegial work environment with a focus on career growth for employees
• 18 different native languages spoken among a workforce of 150, the diversity of our employees reflects that of our client base.
• Comprehensive medical coverage for you and your family. Our plan covers dental and most medical procedures with no deductible.
• Cority provides a generous healthcare spending account to ensure that finance isn’t a factor in the health choices you make for you or your family.
• We reimburse the costs of an annual gym membership (or any equivalent sports/fitness activity).
• Central location with all local amenities nearby, a lunch room with foosball and ping-pong and a view over the Toronto skyline.
• An active social committee that regularly arranges monthly social events such as employee sports days, international potlucks, Happy Hours, Holiday Party and our annual ping-pong tournament.
Cority employees receive exclusive discounts to a huge variety of products and services. Employees have used these discounts to save money on rail tickets, car rentals, hotels, theatre tickets, laptops and sporting events.
Cority Software Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Cority Software and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Cority Software Jobs;