Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Conestoga College by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Conestoga College which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Conestoga is one of Ontario’s fastest growing colleges and a leader in polytechnic education. Our career-focused education programs – from apprenticeships to diplomas, degrees to post-graduate certificates, continuing education and part-time studies – all reflect Ontario’s changing job market and will help you build the skills and knowledge that today’s employers are seeking.
Apply Online Conestoga College Jobs
You can be a member of Conestoga College family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Conestoga College where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Accessibility Services requires a Classroom Assistant to support students with disabilities and provide assistance with barriers to access.
- Provide a variety of services including: reading, scribing, transcribing, manual and/or computer note taking, orientation to the campus, research assistance and classroom set-up
- Assist with application, set up of equipment or other supports required by the student
- One year certificate with training as an Educational Assistant, Disability Services Worker, Child and Youth Worker, Developmental Service Worker or Personal Support Worker
- One year of related experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other computer skills
- Knowledge of the special educational and communication needs of persons with disabilities
- Other skills may be identified based upon the assignment (i.e. knowledge of how to set-up and use specific adaptive technology)
- Part-time position, working flexible hours corresponding to the student’s schedule
We require a qualified individual to perform a variety of routine, non-routine and complex tasks related to the creation, maintenance and verification of student records for a specified group of programs.
- Perform enrolment activities of students (i.e. create enrolment records, prepare registration information, review and process requests for changes, etc.)
- Respond to IntelliResponse e-mails and student inquiries/requests for information
- Communicate and verify registration status and changes for students, faculty and other areas of the college as required
- Troubleshoot student records issues and deal with complaints
- Ensure accurate records of achievement are maintained
- Communicate with and inform faculty regarding student records, system routines and college policies and procedures
- Respond to requests for Affirmations, Statements of Participation and verifications of enrolment
- Process transcript and “Application to Graduate” requests
- Prepare and issue documents (i.e. diplomas, degrees, certificates) as required
- Communicate and report student enrolment and achievement to government agencies
- Purge student files/marks collection
- Generate reports as required
- Assist in the development of the Convocation invitation
- Participate in all Convocation events/planning
- Handle administrative aspects pertaining to the graduation of a student (i.e. mailings, monitoring responses, updating student records, preparing documents, awards, reports)
- Prepare and organize the order of graduates and documents for the ceremonies
- Check and verify the accuracy of student fees and initiate fee adjustments, if required
- Communicate and advise fees staff regarding student registration and status
- Process fee payments and balance batch deposit
- Assist with the release of student refunds
- Produce fee invoices for students as required
We require a qualified individual to join the Enrolment Services department. The incumbent will be responsible for processing fees for full-time programs, for Second Career and International students. Works closely with the Admissions, Records and Financial Aid units and is the contact for student/ prospective students regarding fees inquiry, payment arrangement information and outstanding fees.
- Processing tuition payment schedules for International and domestic students in full-time programs
- Confirming fees received to the college through web banking, Western Union, Flywire and wire transfers, updating the Student Information System (SIS) accordingly for international and domestic
- Issuing confirmation of tuition letters to students and ensuring letters are uploaded to the international admission portal in a timely manner(48 -72 hours)
- Processing refunds for year 1, semester 1 international students throughout the semester in conjunction with the Finance department
- Following up with international students on missing paperwork for the refund process
- Processing refunds by issuing appropriate requisitions to Finance
- Following up and investigating refunds issued by the Finance department not yet received by the international student (may involve contacting various external partners)
Conestoga College Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Conestoga College and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Conestoga College Jobs;