Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at CN Tower by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of CN Tower which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Located in the heart of the Entertainment District, the CN Tower is a quintessential Canadian experience, welcoming over 1.8 million visitors each year, and we pride ourselves in our dynamic and diverse culture. With our commitment to service excellence at every guest interaction, CN Tower employees help to create an experience that is truly unique to the City of Toronto.
Apply Online CN Tower Jobs
You can be a member of CN Tower family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application CN Tower where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- Mix and dispense alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to Food Services Attendants and Event Servers and guests directly in accordance to established recipes
- Maintain effective portion controls in the bar using established pouring methods
- Perform opening and closing duties for the bars ensuring that they are stocked, clean and maintained
- Maintain bars throughout service and events including cleanliness and re-stocking
- Set up coffee and beverage station for the day and cut fruit for bar service
- Make and serve hot beverages adhering to supplier specifications
- Maintain CO2 tanks in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Complete bar inventory documents at start of shift and complete beer count at end of shift
- Put away all required beverages for the day, ensuring proper rotation
- Will provide bar service as required for events at other locations within the CN Tower (expect The 360 Restaurant)
- Ensure glassware is properly washed, polished and stored in accordance with SOP’s
- Stock printer and debit machine rolls as needed
- Ensures that bar service complies with Smart Serve
- Responsible for following federal, provincial and local policies and regulations for serving alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Use Point of Sales (POS) system for all transactions, present an accurate and complete bill, follow correct cash handling SOP’s;including counterfeit measures; verify and authenticate all cash (Canadian and American), debit cards, credit cards, vouchers and gift cards
- Communicate with Restaurant Service Manager(s) when there are deficiencies of bar specific par stock, beverages or wines
- Ensures standards of appearance and sanitation are maintained on a daily basis
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of menus, products, cooking process, ingredients and potential relevant allergies
- Follow up with management prior to shift regarding special functions or events for the day
- Participate in departmental skills training as required
- Assist the Restaurant Service Managers and N.E.W. Eateries staff with other designated duties within the job classification
- Adhere to all company policies and departmental procedures and the Collective Agreement
- One (1) to three (3) years of related experience, in a Bartender capacity, is required
- A diploma from a secondary school is required
- Wine and spirits courses or programs, Bartending schooling is an asset
- Food and Beverage knowledge
- Food and Beverage POS software skills is an asset
- SmartServe certification is required
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
This role is to provide the highest level of customer service in order to maintain the highest world class standard in a timely manner within a high pressure environment.
- Create, edit and print photos as well as create, edit and author DVDs of the EdgeWalk guest’s experience.
- Ensure that each client receives the correct certificate, photo and video in a timely manner.
- Provide friendly and outgoing courteous customer service to guests.
- Open and close the front desk area according to standard operating procedures
- Monitor the quality of photos and DVDs and communicate with respective staff and guides on how to improve such quality.
- Work with the EdgeWalk guides to improve and make adjustments to photo and video capturing.
- Look after and maintain all photography and video equipment ensuring it is all in working order.
- Compile and keep stock of each photo / video assets and accessories including inventory management of those assets.
- Liaise with EdgeWalk manager to fix or replace any malfunctioning or damaged equipment.
- Recommend and implement improvements to key functions, equipment and processes.
- Assist in all front desk duties including upselling and assisting Booking Agents. Organize and archive photos and videos from past walks
Retail Store Representative
Sell, replenish and merchandise retail store products.
- Accurately and efficiently operate point of sales system and accurately maintain all cash at the till.
- Demonstrate superior communication and listening skills.
- Present a professional image to guest, act as ambassador to CN Tower and City.
- Execute role in specific area of responsibility with demonstrated quality focus and delivery.
- Upsell, cross sell, and substitute sell all possible CN Tower products.
- Demonstrate excellent product and service knowledge.
- Merchandising assistance as required.
- Employ counterfeit measures to ensure that all cash (Canadian and American), debit cards, credit cards, traveler’s cheques, vouchers and gift certificates are verified and authentic.
CN Tower Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for CN Tower and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for CN Tower Jobs;