Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at ClubLink by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of ClubLink which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
TWC Enterprises Limited (TSX: TWC) operates two businesses: ClubLink One Membership More Golf and WhitePass and Yukon Route. It is based in King City, Ontario, and is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) with the symbol “TWC”. ClubLink is the largest owner and operator of golf courses in Canada. It is based in King City, Ontario. It was founded in 1993 by entrepreneur Bruce Simmonds. Its headquarters is located at the King Valley Golf Club. ClubLink owns the White Pass and Yukon Route, a Canadian-American railway. In 2007, ClubLink was purchased by Tri-White Corporation, an investment firm run by K. Rai Sahi, an Indo-Canadian real estate entrepreneur.
Apply Online ClubLink Jobs
You can be a member of ClubLink family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application ClubLink where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Assistant Golf Professional
As the Assistant Golf Professional, you are responsible for providing courteous and professional service to the members and guests of the club. Your primary function in this position is to coordinate the operations of the inside and outside golf services in an organized and efficient manner. Ideally you have previous golf shop experience, solid working knowledge of MS office and excellent customer service skills; you have completed Professional Golf Management Program (PGM) and you are a PGM member in good standing.
Your duties may overlap and interchange with the Associate Professional and include but not limited to:
- Supervise and schedule other golf services staff
- Act as a liaison between head office, the property management and the Members and guests
- Assist with the processing and tracking of inventory
- Management of pace of play while on duty
- Daily management of tee sheets and the proper reconciliation of member/guest rounds and charges
- Involvement in all member events/functions
- Assist in the creation and execution of instructional programs
- Assist in the coordination and execution of member and corporate events
- Required to play golf with the members and to log all rounds
- All other duties as assigned or required
Customer Service Representative
You pride yourself on your professionalism working with the Members/Guests and internal departments within the organization. The Member Services department provides a variety of customer services to all ClubLink Members and Guests through application of knowledge of our organization and its services. Associates assist Members and Guests with all inquiries and concerns and ensure the standard for customer service is maintained. Excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, problem solving and the ability to multitask at high levels are essential assets.
- Working in a call centre environment, serve as first point of contact for all ClubLink Member inquiries and tee times bookings
- Investigate inquiries and concerns about service/product/accounts and solve issues that can be readily resolved
- Track all Member issues and follow up to ensure satisfaction and resolution
- Responsible for the all aspects of accounts receivable and membership inquiries
- Monthly reporting of delinquent accounts and sending appropriate correspondence to Members as necessary
- Post adjustments to Member accounts
- Assist in month end accounts receivable procedures.
- Administer the ClubLink membership card and photo program. Including printing of Member cards and sending them to the Member
- Update any Member information such as address, contact information etc.
Reporting to the Reservations Manager, you will be responsible for booking incoming communications from guests, travel agents, and referral networks concerning reservations arriving by mail, telephone, fax, email or through a central reservation system for both resorts.
- Process reservations by mail, telephone, fax or central reservation system as well as reservations from the sales office or other resort departments
- Create and maintain reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing
- Prepare letters of confirmation and process any cancellations and modifications, promptly relaying this information to the front desk
- Track future room availability on the basis of reservations, and help develop forecasts for room revenue and occupancy
- Prepare the list of expected arrivals for the front office; assist with preregistration activities when appropriate
- Knowledge of all types of rooms, their location and layout as well as all resort amenities for both properties
- Knowledge of all resort packages selling status, rates and benefits
- Promote goodwill by beings courteous, friendly, and helpful to guests, managers, and fellow employees
ClubLink Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for ClubLink and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for ClubLink Jobs;