Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Club Monaco by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Club Monaco which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Ralph Lauren is an entrepreneurial, creative business that is built upon a foundation of strong, collaborative relationships. We are a world-class team that has been creating, elevating and celebrating authentic American design and culture since 1967. As Ralph himself proved back in 1967, it all starts with a dream, and Ralph Lauren employees are an indispensable part of that dream. We are passionate, innovative and committed to delivering on Ralph Lauren’s original vision of a life in style—while always forging ahead to create a Company for the 21st century.
We are deeply invested in our employees’ professional development, and we encourage a culture of constant learning and skill building. We want our team members to have all the tools and resources they need to take ownership of their career at Ralph Lauren and develop an actionable plan for success.
Our Company is committed to a policy of diversity and inclusion. We know it takes all types of people—reflecting a broad array of backgrounds, personalities and points of view—to make a great company. Our team is comprised of the most talented and dedicated people in the world, from all walks of life and every age group. At Ralph Lauren, diversity is one of our core values—and one of our fundamental strengths.
Apply Online Club Monaco Jobs
You can be a member of Club Monaco family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Club Monaco where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
ASSOCIATE, DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYTICS
• Research and develop our understanding of marketing channel performance – build detailed reporting and construct meaningful insights and actionable conclusions for the digital marketing & broader Ralph Lauren North America team
• Generating campaign performance reports, providing performance analysis and insights in order for channel teams to execute on that analysis and ensure positive ROI
• Analyze channel results for all channels to ensure traffic, sales, and ROMI are re-forecasted and in line with plan
• Analyze and plan attributed traffic, conversion, and sales under various modeling techniques
• Compile all channel strategies into consolidated event briefs to communicate to senior leadership and then report on total results post event
• Monitoring tracking, delivery and campaign performance on an ongoing basis
• Partner with agency partners to ensure their delivery of daily, weekly data in optimal formats
• Identify opportunities that will profitably grow the business and generate incremental revenue while enhancing the brand
• Familiarity with all digital marketing channels including search, remarketing, content networks, email, direct mail, and affiliates.
• Understanding of various financial models within digital marketing including CPM, CPC, and CPA and strength in analyzing campaign results.
• Provide weekly competitor activity insight and analysis
• Strong analytical capability. Uses logical thought process to identify and solve business problems
• Adept at identifying and developing key performance indicators to properly measure results
• Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must; ability to communicate technical or detailed analysis into high level summaries for easy distribution, understanding and action
• Experience translating large amounts of data into concise figures with clear conclusion
• Direct hands-on experience with analytics applications for e-commerce and/or digital marketing (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics, Doubleclick, SalesForce)
• Experience with attribution modeling and prior use of a top reporting system (Clearsaleing, IgnitionOne, MarketShare, Adobe, Adometry, C3 Metrics, Convertro, Google, IBM, and Visual IQ) a plus
• Self-motivated problem solver with proven time-management and project management skills in deadline driven environment
• Flexible and adaptable to changing situations, pivoting strategies and competing priorities
• Enthusiastic team-player, with excellent relationship-building skills
• Experience planning, conducting, analyzing, and presenting data from both qualitative and quantitative primary research studies
• Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
Education And Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training and experience
• Minimum 2-3 years marketing / finance / ecommerce analytics experience required
• 1-2+ years of Omniture/Adobe Analytics experience
• Retail ecommerce experience a plus
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills a must (subject to testing); Proficient in all other MS Office applications.
• Excellent presentation and writing skills required
Club Monaco Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Club Monaco and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Club Monaco Jobs;