Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Clarion Hotel by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Clarion Hotel which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Choice Hotels International, Inc. is a hospitality holding corporation based in Rockville, Maryland, in the United States. The company owns the hotel and motel brands Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Hotel & Suites, Mainstay Suites, Suburban Extended Stay, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn, and Ascend Hotel Collection.
Apply Online Clarion Hotel Jobs
You can be a member of Clarion Hotel family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Clarion Hotel where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Housekeeping Room Attendant
As a Room Attendant with Clarion Hotel medicine Hat you will have the opportunity to create lasting memories for every Guest, ensuring Guest rooms are comfortable, inviting and clean. The luxury our Guests experience will ensure their return.
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the HK Manager responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Clean all assigned guestrooms including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, and retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies
- Sign in and out master keys daily
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Update and record all cleaned rooms
- Return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping Office
- Follow departmental policies and procedures and service standards
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow colleagues
- Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items according to hotel recipes and standards
- Conduct daily shift briefings to kitchen colleagues
- Ensure all kitchen colleagues are aware of standards & expectations
- Liaise daily with Outlet Managers to keep open lines of communication regarding guest feedback
Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent
All Night Auditors must aim to provide the ultimate in service and courtesy to guests of the Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre from the time of registration to the time of departure. This will be done through analyzing and interpreting the needs of guests and offer the appropriate options, solutions and resolutions as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Register guests into their guest bedrooms as per reservations
- Check out guests and settle accounts
- Collect and verify payments – cash, debit and credit and maintaining a float
- Provide general information to guests (i.e. directions, restaurant hours etc)
- Balance and audit all Front Office postings and settlements
- Update daily checklist and guest history
Clarion Hotel Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Clarion Hotel and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Clarion Hotel Jobs;