Citco Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Citco by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Citco which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Citco is an entrepreneurial firm that operates a flat structure and open door culture where every employee can make a contribution. We encourage independent thought and value individual contribution. If you have an idea, you will be listened to. One of Citco’s long-term competitive advantages is the calibre of our people. With 6,000 employees across 80 global locations, we’re proud of the fact that we’re one of the largest independent, privately-owned financial services group of companies in the world.
Apply Online Citco Jobs
You can be a member of Citco family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Accounts Payable Officer
Due to the continues team growth which within last year was led by both, expansion of the client portfolio and increasing importance of the role in the Citco group of companies, Accounts Payable team is looking for the valuable addition to the current team.
As part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality services to our international clients, you will report to Accounts Payable Manager and work closely with the team under supervision of senior colleagues. This role will suit engaged, customer orientated individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential within Citco.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Communication with clients and Citco worldwide offices regarding payment and banking related matters;
- Control and management of dedicated client portfolio interest, tax, corporate and property level payments;
- Review of invoices for accounting criterions correctness;
- Payments processing on various online banking and client platforms;
- Acting as a first point of contact for payment and banking related issues and escalations;
- Consistent review of internal processes, work efficiency and client service improvement;
- Participation on calls, new project and client transfer meetings.
- University degree or last year student in Economics, Finance, Business, Mathematics or similar;
- Fluent English language (written and spoken) skills;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office packages);
- Perfect communication skills and ability to multitask;
- Any international experience is very desirable.
As part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality accounting services to our international clients, you will report directly to Account Manager and work closely with the team. This role will suit engaged, customer-orientated individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential within Citco.
Job Duties in Brief:
- General accounting and bookkeeping according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements;
- Deliver accurate reports to the clients worldwide and assist in the preparation for annual audits;
- Monitor the financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation;
- Review similar work prepared by junior members of the team;
- Attend to queries raised by clients while interacting with managers, colleagues and counterparties in a professional and proactive manner.
- Have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline;
- Have very good command of both written and spoken English;
- Be a meticulous, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills;
- Be willing to learn and able to adapt in new challenges.
As Administrative Assistant, you will assist in the day-to-day administration of companies, on behalf of which legal, administrative and ancillary services are offered, including incorporations and post incorporation work.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties in Brief:
- Assisting your team of account managers, lawyers and accountants in the daily management of a portfolio of client entities;
- Maintaining the good standing of these client entities on a daily basis;
- Preparing and arrange for execution of all kinds of payments on behalf of client entities;
- Maintaining contact with a network of international operating clients, their advisors, tax authorities, banks, notaries as well as the other Citco offices worldwide;
- Accurately filing and archiving of documents;
- Performing pro-actively any other tasks or carrying out any other duties as the account manager, lawyers or accountants may require.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Work experience preferably gained in an international environment;
- You are highly organized, accurate and motivated;
- The ability to work both in a team and independently;
- Hands on, able to set priorities, be flexible, immune to stress and not afraid of unforeseen deadlines;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office package and quick in picking up software programs;
- Fluency in English and Dutch is essential.
Citco Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Citco and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Citco Jobs;