Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Central 1 Credit Union by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Central 1 Credit Union which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Great careers start at Central 1
Central 1 is proud of hiring top talent who share our values and are committed to working together to support strong sustainable credit unions.
We’re committed to helping our employees balance their professional, family, education and personal goals with our comprehensive compensation and benefits package. We offer a variety of career development and flexible work options.
If you’re passionate about the success of the credit union movement, want to wow your clients, and take pride in delivering exceptional services and products, we’d like to work with you.
Apply Online Central 1 Credit Union Jobs
You can be a member of Central 1 Credit Union family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Central 1 Credit Union where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior Java Developer (Tech Lead Opportunity)
As a Senior Java Developer, you will design technical solutions and perform complex programming and troubleshooting activities.
In this position you will be working on a widely used and award-winning banking application, with a particular focus on 3rd party integration. For those interested in a big software challenge this is the role for you!
You’ll be primarily accountable for:
• Designing, writing code, and completing complex programming proficiently with a high level of quality
• Providing input into and following established development guidelines and standards
• Providing input to design proposals to reflect costs, time required and alternative approaches to satisfy existing and future needs
• Conducting detailed analysis of defined systems specifications, developing and documenting designs that meet applicable standards, and identifying, analyzing and resolving diverse software inadequacies
• Providing detailed estimates for larger projects, and assisting in establishing project schedules, ensuring assigned projects follow schedule, and informing management of any unplanned slippages
• Providing input, reviewing and validating documentation developed by the Technical Writing department
• Participating in code and design reviews
• Providing technical guidance and mentorship to more junior staff
• Giving technical presentations
• Performing other duties as required to deliver exceptional service and to support Central 1’s business goals
• As the successful applicant, you have a university degree in computer science or software engineering (or equivalent) and 5 years plus relevant experience in software engineering
• Strong level knowledge of Java 1.8
• Experience of web and/or enterprise application development and tiered application design in Java
• Experience in web presentation frameworks including JSP’s, JSF
• Server Side Java experience including multi-threading and concurrency
• Experience with REST API and Micro services
• Experience with Object-Oriented and Service-Oriented Architecture, applications design
• Object modeling and data modelling
• Experience with open source development and open source tools e.g. Spring Framework , Apache Camel, Google Guava
• Experience with XML binding frameworks – XMLBeans, Castor or JAXB
• Testing & Build frameworks (JUnit, Maven, Mocking frameworks like JMock)
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with client-side development of web applications, including
• Strong knowledge of database management systems and database programming (SQL Server);
• Database design and programming using JDBC/SQL or persistence frameworks such as Hibernate or
• Version control systems (SVN,Git) and continuous integration systems knowledge (Bamboo, Sonar)
• Familiar with agile/scrum software development methodology
• Be able to analyze and solve problems in a creative manner
• Be adaptable to shifting priorities with the ability to work to schedules
• Be passionate about technology with the desire to learn new skills and share your knowledge
• Be analytical, a problem solver, organized, and have excellent time management skills
• Be interested in helping build up your junior team members by offering technical mentorship
• Bring a sense of humor
As much as we believe in working hard, we also believe in personal growth and taking time for ourselves. Accordingly, our total rewards philosophy amounts to one of the best compensation and benefits packages in the industry – from performance-based incentives and extended benefits, to training and education reimbursements and ample vacation time.
Central 1 Credit Union Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Central 1 Credit Union and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Central 1 Credit Union Jobs;