Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at CDI Computer Dealers by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of CDI Computer Dealers which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
CDI has been in business since 1981 and we are the largest supplier of recertified, brand name computers to the education market in North America. We take the uncertainty out of the used market and maintain such a large pool of satisfied customers by providing quality products and outstanding customer service and support. At CDI we increase computing power while cutting budgets because we believe it is essential for educational facilities to have access to technology in order to maximize their students’ education. For more information, please visit CDI’s website at www.cdicomputers.com
Apply Online CDI Computer Dealers Jobs
You can be a member of CDI Computer Dealers family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application CDI Computer Dealers where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Credit and Collections Analyst
The Credit and Collections Analyst is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. Our Collection Specialist should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as an ability to work independently
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ALL Accounts Receivable collections on overdue accounts to maintain low DSO.
- Identify and investigate overdue accounts by determining the source of delinquent payments and liaising with customers and sales reps to resolve overdue accounts and arrange for repayment terms.
- Full cycle of Accounts Receivable (Pre and Post sales), including order release, customer set up, cash applications, daily bank deposit.
- Solid reconciliation / analysis skills
- Good communication skills.
- High school diploma and some college courses in Accounting
- 1 -3 years general accounting or accounts receivable/collections experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook) and Great Plains
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to effectively communicate with employees and work in a team environment
- Intermediate math skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
If you think you can add value to the CDI model and are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please apply. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. At CDI Computer Dealers Inc. we celebrate diversity and employment equity. CDI Computer Dealers Inc. will make accommodations for applicants with disabilities.
CDI Computer Dealers Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for CDI Computer Dealers and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for CDI Computer Dealers Jobs;