Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at CaseWare by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of CaseWare which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Become Part of the Team
CaseWare’s dynamic work environment provides the perfect opportunity to build your career through challenging and ground-breaking work.
You’ll enjoy a flat hierarchy, robust benefits, work/life balance and frequent lunch and learns. We also offer monthly socials and summer team-building events all with a staff comprised of different cultures and generations.
Apply Online CaseWare Jobs
You can be a member of CaseWare family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application CaseWare where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Inside Sales Executive
Fighting financial crime using advanced data analytics is straight out of the movies: it’s thrilling, it’s challenging, and it’s incredibly rewarding to know you’re helping stop the bad guys – money launderers, fraudsters and terrorist financiers.
This cutting-edge space is on fire right now, and it’s driven by some of the brightest minds in the industry. If this sounds like you, then CaseWare wants you to join our team. As an energetic team player with a positive attitude, you have excellent telephone and communication skills and genuinely enjoy working with people. And to make matters even better, CaseWare is an incredibly fun place to be.
We’re one of the fastest-emerging companies in this growing space, and are known for developing the most advanced and comprehensive technology for combatting financial crime. Our solutions meet customer’s anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-corruption regulatory and compliance needs.
We focus on customers who want to achieve their compliance mandates by purchasing software to automate or upgrade their current solution. We’re experienced at each stage of the customer’s buying process and welcome you to partake in this journey as we grow our Sales Team organically.
Industry and on-the-job training is provided for all roles at CaseWare. We place high value on enabling a diverse team; candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Generate new business through inbound lead follow up and outbound account prospecting best practices
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target financial services prospects
- Generate and seek out new business by researching best-fit prospects to engage in Opportunity qualification leading to appointments for Account Executives
- Actively expand and maintain knowledge of products, industry competitors and market trends/needs
- Able to identify/create need, present a compelling vision and clearly articulate the value proposition of CaseWare Financial Crimes solutions
- CRM Lead Management
- Prepare sales status reports to measure success including lead gen. activities, sales opportunities creation, and adherence to targets.
CaseWare Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for CaseWare and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for CaseWare Jobs;