Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Cara by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Cara which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
At CARA, your development is a priority. Few companies are more committed to creating opportunities for upward mobility as CARA – not only across all our different restaurant brands, but across the country as well. We know that to attract, grow, and keep the best people in the hospitality industry, we have to provide three key elements: a special culture, the opportunity for advancement and competitive rewards. By joining Canada’s leading branded restaurant company, you will receive world – class training through CARA University and a commitment to continuous development throughout your career.
We believe in a strong “grow from within” culture. With over 700 locations and a presence in every province, you can start anywhere and build your career within five of Canada’s favourite restaurant brands.
Apply Online Cara Jobs
You can be a member of Cara family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Cara where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Hey, wanna be part of the family?
East Side Mario’s is all about good food, family, friends and fun. It’s a lively place where folks can relax and enjoy their favourite Italian foods in a warm and friendly atmosphere. It’s also a rewarding place to work for energetic people with a great personality and a knack for keeping guests happy. Whether you’re interested in a full-time career or a part time position, we’ll recognize your hard work and support you in your personal and professional development. (And don’t just take our word for that: East Side Mario’s is a proud part of CARA Operations Limited.
Take a look at our latest opportunity for a Restaurant Manager at Sudbury and consider joining our happy family. We promise you’ll have a lot of fun along the way!
As a Restaurant Manager your primary focus will be to managing front of house according to East Side Mario’s steps of service.
- Fostering a positive work environment that supports and promotes exceptional guest-focused service
- Evaluating the effectiveness and reporting on the metrics of all such programs to general manager
- Managing team member relations including recruitment, scheduling, training & developing, coaching and recognition
- Promoting a work environment that is healthy, safe and based on respect and trust
- Minimum 2 years management experience working in a high-volume casual dining restaurant. Post-secondary education an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen and team building skills
- Experience with orders, schedules and costing’s
Interested? If your skills and career goals match what we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners.
Cara Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Cara and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Cara Jobs;