Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Canadian Western Bank by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Canadian Western Bank which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The Canadian Western Bank is a bank that is based in Edmonton, and which operates primarily in western Canada. The bank serves personal and commercial clients in Western Canada.
Apply Online Canadian Western Bank Jobs
You can be a member of Canadian Western Bank family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Canadian Western Bank where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
We are seeking an Infrastructure Analyst to join our growing team in Infrastructure Operations in the Information Services Department of our Corporate Head Office in downtown Edmonton. As a member of this tight knit and collaborative group, you will play an integral role in the planning, implementation and ongoing support and maintenance of the server, storage and network enterprise infrastructure. In this fast-paced and sometimes high pressure environment, the successful candidate will be very detail-oriented, organized and dynamic with excellent technical knowledge and ability to prioritize and reprioritize on the fly.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
- Dynamically! Fluid and purpose driven days that will be full of trial and discovery. This will include leveraging, and developing new, innovative sales channels and maximizing account profitability through equitable pricing for borrowing and operational accounts. You will develop and manage a commercial loan portfolio, identifying business potential, both financial and operational.
- Personally leading and participating in proactive calling efforts to attract prospects and grow the CWB Group client base. You will make referrals and introductions to the best product and service channel options for clients.
- Providing support to management in the development of the Bank’s deposit base, placing emphasis on low cost deposit services.
- Providing support in the development of new business in the Corporate Financial Services sector.
- Working effectively both with management and support functions to ensure clients receive a high level of service.
- Ensuring the safety of the Bank’s funds through proper loan portfolio management with focus on loan quality, exposure limits and security requirements.
What you will be responsible for:
- Provide leadership in the preparation, monitoring and implementation of the of the annual business plan for the branch.
- Develop a strategy and implement a marketing program to achieve asset, liability, and non-interest income growth as per agreed targets.
- Analyze, prepare, recommend and approve credit requests ensuring applications exhibit quality risk assessment and analysis, as well as appropriate pricing.
- Approve credit applications within delegated lending authority.
- Recommend credit requests in excess of assigned lending authority to Credit Risk Management as appropriate.
- Provide direction and support as required to the Manager, Retail Banking in the development and implementation of a marketing strategy to achieve targeted deposit growth including deposit base, retail lending portfolio, and mutual funds portfolio.
- Develop and maintain regular branch activities to ensure effective client contact is maintained through the team to develop relationships and identify client needs are being met, as well as to probe/listen for new growth opportunities.
Canadian Western Bank Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Canadian Western Bank and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Canadian Western Bank Jobs;