Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Canada Cartage by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Canada Cartage which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Canada Cartage Provides Dedicated Fleet Outsourcing, Managed Transportation, Warehousing and Fulfillment Solutions, and Home Delivery
Founded in 1914, Canada Cartage is the country’s largest provider of outsourced fleet solutions, providing dedicated equipment and drivers to both small and large firms. Canada Cartage also provides a complete range of supply chain and logistics services including integrated managed transportation and fulfillment solutions.
Apply Online Canada Cartage Jobs
You can be a member of Canada Cartage family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Canada Cartage where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Canada Cartage Logistics Solutions has an exciting opportunity for qualified full time Warehouse Personnel! We are often regarded as the center point from which goods are distributed to stores, customers or homes.
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package, advancement opportunities and career development.
- Manually load and unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars and lifting devices.
- Accurately ship and receive product
- Follow all workplace safety policies, and compliance regulations
- Accurately weigh and document materials
- Housekeeping responsibilities
- Have steel toed safety boots
- Provide a criminal background check; must be bondable
- Pallet Jack experience an asset
- Willing to climb ladders
- Computer experience is an asset
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs unassisted
Cash Applications Specialist
Details of Position:
- Prepare daily bank deposit
- Verify cheque dates, signature and amounts for correctness
- Apply and post payments to customer accounts on a daily basis
- Gather and print all EFT /Wire payment notifications
- When required, prepare Excel spreadsheets to post EFT/Wire payments
- Verify and post all EFT/Wire Payments
- Apply and post non-AR cheques
- Apply and post Visa and MasterCard payments
- Update daily EFT and cheque receipt spreadsheet
- Scan and file all recorded documents for future reference
- Coordinate with Collection Specialists for short/overpaid invoices and missing EFT backup
- Verify and post Daily Sales batch integration in AR System
- Apply and post all AR adjustments including Credits/Debit Notes
- Run weekly/monthly unapplied payment report
- Other duties as assigned by National Director of Credit & Collections
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of Cash Application experience in an AR environment
- Great Plains experience
- Very proficient with Excel
- Detail oriented
- Strong Team Player
- Professional, positive attitude with a focus on Customer Service
- Ability to work within a high volume environment
Canada Cartage Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Canada Cartage and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Canada Cartage Jobs;