Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Cadillac Fairview by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Cadillac Fairview which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited is a Canadian company that invests in, owns, and manages commercial real estate, mainly in Canada and the United States. As of March 2017, the company had 73 properties, encompassing 38 million square feet, worth over $29 billion.
Apply Online Cadillac Fairview Jobs
You can be a member of Cadillac Fairview family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Cadillac Fairview where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior Service Centre Representative
Under general supervision, the Senior Service Centre Representative will support the Service Centre Supervisor in the coordination and execution of a broad range of customer service activities, including; act as the first point of escalation for customer inquiries, supporting the Quality Management program, assisting in the preparation of service centre reports and developing customer service standards. The Senior Service Centre Representative will work closely with the Service Centre Supervisor to ensure that all quality and productivity Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are met.
- Support and promote the National Service Centre 90/10 productivity and service level mandate by responding to all customer calls in a timely and accurate manner. Monitor the daily schedule and confirming schedule adherence by the team. Make recommendations for any schedule alterations that may be necessary.
- Provide functional and technical support to the National Service Centre team, assisting them with any questions they may have, and ensuring correct information is relayed to all team members.
Identify opportunities for process improvement, and assist in implementing any changes to current procedures that may be required. Ensure that all changes are documented in the Standard Operating
- Procedures (SOP’s) and clearly relayed to the team.
- Act as the first point of escalation for challenging or contentious issues in the queue, ensuring that any learning is shared and all customer expectations met.
- Accountable for the preparation of meeting minutes and follow up on any recommendations or outstanding issues.
- Support the property teams in meeting their KPI’s by ensuring that all contact information and request descriptions are accurate and complete.
Guest Services Representative
To provide exceptional customer service to valued shoppers, community retailers and business partners. The successful candidate must have availability and flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays, to meet the needs of the business and may be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- Deliver guest services programs on a daily basis to shoppers which includes: gift card sales, complimentary strollers/wheelchairs/walkers, retail and community information as well as promotion of mall events.
- Receive and direct all incoming calls and inquiries via telephone, two-way radio or visitors by answering questions or forwarding to the appropriate station in order to ensure inquiries are answered promptly and a high level of customer service is maintained.
- Dispatch Security and Maintenance personnel from portable radio system.
- Generate a variety of weekly reports by accessing appropriate information to provide the Guest Services Supervisor with up-to-date status.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with the community and shopping centre retailers (property level) in order to be well versed in community activities and in mall fashions, mall events and programs.
- Maintain ongoing interaction with shopping centre customers and act as liaison between customers, security, maintenance, marketing and all shopping centre departments at the administrative level.
To support a number of management staff in administrative tasks such as but not limited to, typing correspondence, preparing and distributing documentation and reports, supporting departmental payroll functions, scheduling appointments and meetings, making travel arrangements and prioritizing workload and completing on an accurate and timely basis in order to ensure management have the relevant materials required to operate their specific areas of the business.
Coordinate all meetings by receiving relevant information from manager, contacting appropriate parties to schedule meeting times, booking meeting rooms, preparing all meeting materials and arranging for audio-visual equipment, flipcharts, refreshments etc. in order to ensure participants have all the information and materials required for an effective and productive meeting.
Cadillac Fairview Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Cadillac Fairview and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Cadillac Fairview Jobs;