Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at BuildDirect by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of BuildDirect which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We are opening a world of possibilities by simplifying the home improvement industry. In October 1999, BuildDirect co-founders Jeff Booth and Rob Banks had a vision. Their vision was to simplify the home improvement industry and give the power of choice back to the homeowner. They wanted to provide those seeking to build or improve their homes with an online marketplace to access the products they wanted, at the prices they’d love, and deliver them on time and directly to their doorstep. And today we do just that. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, BuildDirect is the world’s largest online marketplace for home improvement products. We connect homeowners directly to the suppliers of home improvement products, which eliminates heavy retail markups and makes for a much simpler and trusted shopping experience.
Apply Online BuildDirect Jobs
You can be a member of BuildDirect family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application BuildDirect where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
BD Pros Sales Consultant
At BuildDirect, we aim to provide the best experience possible for our customers throughout the order, delivery and ‘claim’ resolution process. With empathy as one of our core values, our customer consultants need to be able to walk a mile in our customer’s shoes; clearly setting expectations and solving any problems that may arise. You will be responsible for monitoring customer calls and interactions as part of our Quality Assurance initiative coaching individual consultants on internal best practises to ensure that our customers have the best BuildDirect experience possible.
The Pro Sales Consultant will be responsible for attracting, landing, growing and retaining our B2B customers and partners. You are responsible for successfully selling to the installer, contractor, developer and commercial customer segments.
What You’ll Do
- Actively cold-calling, generating new leads, and prospecting accounts and opportunities
- Analyze consumer needs and developing innovative solutions to solve customer pain points and support their long term satisfaction
- Use Salesforce automation tools to track progress and report goals
- Proactively follow up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met and understand where there are further opportunities
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with building professionals and internal departments to create a better customer experience
- Manage relationships with customers and internal stakeholders while assisting your customer to successfully complete projects by supplying the right products, at the right time while exceeding customer expectations
- Collaborate with Seller Teams and the customer to negotiate pricing and contracts
- Generate new business and provide exceptional customer service to builders/contractors
- Providing end to end customer service for your funnel/customer base including claims
- Work with Marketing to develop promotions and campaigns specific to the needs of your customers
What You’ll Achieve
- Expand our contractor customer segment; increasing our overall repeat customer ratio and lifetime value
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance the customer experience
- Contribute to team results and support the success of others by providing assistance and expertise.
- Achieve ambitious monthly revenue targets
- Achieve a high frequency of touch points throughout the customer journey for a positive and proactive customer experience
What You’ll Need
- Takes ownership of customer problems and finds ways to solve them independently
- The desire to share your product knowledge
- The skills to establish rapport with customers to facilitate the likelihood of retention
- Proficiency with multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time effectively
- A desire to challenge the status quo and find new ways to get the job done
- Competitiveness, always striving to close the deal and do what it takes to meet customer needs
- Discipline and a consistent high rate of activity
- Track record of closing large repeat clients and accounts and meeting quotas
- Cross-category knowledge an asset
- Post-secondary qualifications an asset
- Previous B2B Sales experience an asset
What You Must Have
- Persistence and a drive to overcome barriers and find ways to solve problems creatively to benefit both the customer and the organization
- High degree of empathy and the ability to see other’s perspective
- Strong sense of curiosity and the desire to learn and get better everyday
- High levels of integrity and a commitment to do what you say you are going to do
BuildDirect Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for BuildDirect and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for BuildDirect Jobs;