Booster Juice Job Application Process
BoosterJuice Ltd. is Canada’s largest chain of fresh juice and smoothie bars, owned and led by Dale Wishewan, President and CEO. The chain specializes in smoothies made of pure juice, fruit sorbet or vanilla frozen yogurt, frozen fruit, fresh yogurt and ice. Founded in 1999 in Sherwood Park, Alberta, this company was quickly franchised, setting a Canadian record for opening 50 stores in the first 2 years. Since then, it has grown to have more than 350 traditional and 25 non-traditional locations in Canada, one in India, one in Dubai, two in the United States and three in Mexico.
Booster Juice occasionally opens recruitment for entry-level positions. It is very important that you have good human relations because it is a sector where you will usually have one-on-one relationship with people. For Booster Juice, the only thing that matters more than experience is your human relationships and appearance.
Apply Online Booster Juice Jobs
You can be a member of Booster Juice family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Booster Juice where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
• Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations
• Contributes to positive team environment
• Demonstrates integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Booster Juice. Maintains and models a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events; continues to keep store operating to standard
• Develops positive relationships with store team
• Engages in conversation with customers to understand customer needs and the needs of the community in which the store is located
• Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Models a ‘customer comes first’ attitude, delivers legendary customer service, to ensure they are delivering exemplary customer service
• Communicates ideas to the store manager for broader areas of improvement
Food Service Manager
Looking for a strong-minded individuals to maintain operations. Job duties include, hiring and training new associates, delegating work, processing payroll, scheduling workers, ensuring customer satisfaction, and communicating with corporate offices. Must have strong leadership and organizational skills, great written and verbal communication skills, and have a professional attitude.
General Personel Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Effective oral communication skills
• Knowledge of the retail environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Team-building skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Ability to deliver exemplary customer service
• Ability to work as part of a team
Booster Juice Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Booster Juice Markets from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
Before going to the job interview with Booster Juice, you should have a CV ready online, if possible. In this way, if necessary, you can complete your job application by printing it online if necessary.
Download Booster Juice Job Application PDF
How to Apply Booster Juice Jobs