Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Black & McDonald by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Black & McDonald which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Currently, Black & McDonald has more than 5,500 employees operating out of a network of over 25 offices across Canada, the United States, and Bermuda.
The company has followed a planned course of diversification and expansion, combining growth and financial stability with ongoing investment in our people, and a willingness to pioneer new business opportunities and directions.
Apply Online Black & McDonald Jobs
You can be a member of Black & McDonald family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Black & McDonald where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Black & McDonald is actively seeking an intermediate/senior level Building Operator in Vancouver, BC to support our Facilities Management and Operations (FMO) Division. Under specific direction from the FMO Supervisor, the Building Operator will perform preventive maintenance inspections on mechanical, electrical and automatic temperature control equipment using results-oriented strategies to ensure continuing operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to environment/comfort complaints
- Perform shift tours and log readings
- Perform start up/shut down of major building equipment
- Perform water treatment duties
- Perform diesel, fire alarm, life safety tests
- Perform filter and belt changes
- Perform minor repairs including: replacement of washers, faucets, sinks, clear toilets and drains, cleaning grease traps and sumps, re-pack valves, replace lamps, reset breakers
- Other duties as assigned
Reporting to the Construction Division Manager, the Project Coordinator will assist with overall project performance, including the management of costs, schedule, qualities, and overall project status, while maintaining excellent relationships with trades, subcontractors, and clients. They will keep the Project Manager informed of questions, progress, discrepancies in project process, and any other issues which would impact the plan and schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Project Manager to ensure project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards are in accordance with company policy and contract specifications are met
- Comply with all company health, safety, and environmental policies and procedures
- Assist in planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones, and monitor progress against established timelines
- Assist in preparing contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with clients, suppliers, and subcontractors
- Assists in budget analysis, cost and margin projections, estimate project changes and impacts
- Assist in developing and implementing quality control programs
- Build and maintain customer and supplier/vendor relationships
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
- Trade and subcontractor coordination
- Document control
- Purchase supplies and materials as required to complete project
Black & McDonald Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Black & McDonald and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Black & McDonald Jobs;