Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Best Western by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Best Western which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Best Western Hotels & Resorts offers a different kind of work atmosphere, a place where everybody pulls together around a common goal. In fact, helping one another is at the heart of our organization, which began as an informal referral system in 1946 among member hotels focused on the idea of “member helping member.” Today, our more than 1,000 corporate employees carry on that tradition of helping members – and each other – succeed.
Apply Online Best Western Jobs
You can be a member of Best Western family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Best Western where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
We are seeking a Banquet Supervisor who is passionate about providing memorable guest experiences. This position requires strong, clear and consistent leadership with a focus on guest service for our events and meetings.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
Must be able to work mornings, evenings, week-ends and holidays. Recommend own transportation as some events go until 2am.
Reporting to the Outlets Manager, responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Ability to understand and execute Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s) with an eye for detail.
- Set function space for various types of events – meetings, conferences, receptions, weddings.
- Clean and tear down function space at end of events.
- Provide various types of service – plated, buffet, working lunches, coffee breaks, beverage.
- Meets and liaises with convener during event to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
Guest Relations Representative
As a Guest Relations Representative you’re one of the first points of contact for our valued guests so this is your time to shine! Exercise your fabulous customer service skills and can-do attitude in a fast-paced, fun environment knowing that you are in charge of creating Great Experiences and Memories for everyone who walks into River Rock.
Duties and responsibilities for our next Guest Relations Representative include:
- Answering all incoming phone calls and transfers/routes to proper personnel
- Greeting and standing when guest arrive and thank them when they leave
- Ability to make clear concise announcements on drawings, events and special promotions over a PA system
- Coordinating the reservation of the VIP rooms with Table Games
Best Western Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Best Western and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Best Western Jobs;