Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at BCBG by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of BCBG which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The BCBG Max Azaria brand is under a long-term license with Global Brands Group (GBG), one of the world’s leading branded apparel, footwear, fashion accessories, and lifestyle product companies. GBG designs, develops, markets, distributes and sells goods for its portfolio of brands including FRYE, Spyder, Juicy Couture, Aquatalia, Buffalo Brands, Jones New York, as well as for its extensive portfolio of licensed brands including Tommy Hilfiger, Coach, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, kate spade, Cole Haan, Under Armour, New Balance, Jeep, Nautica and Disney. .
Apply Online BCBG Jobs
You can be a member of BCBG family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application BCBG where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- Work in concert with the Retail Buying and Planning Teams to achieve agreed upon divisional and departmental merchandise plans
- Execute and maintain plan store inventory levels to maximize sales, gross margin and inventory turnover within assigned merchandise area
- Assist Sr. Merchandise Allocator to monitor new store performance to determine proper inventory mix (in terms of classifications, price points, fabrication, etc) and set optimum stock levels (factoring in peaks and valleys of the store) within assigned merchandise area
- Develop and execute initial allocation and timely replenishment of merchandise
Work closely with Warehouse Team, Buying Team and Sr. Merchandise Allocator to ensure timely and accurate receiving of merchandise and thereby facilitate store allocations and/or replenishment
- Monitor outstanding pick tickets to facilitate shipments to the stores
- Liason with Sr. Merchandise Allocator and IS to ensure data integrity for the retail stores
- Master all computer systems
- Perform all system markdown and purchase order authorization in concert with IS
- Foster a strong professional working relationship with all cross-functional departments
- Actively participate in all departmental meetings by sharing pertinent business information and fostering innovation and cooperation among all team members
- Work in concert with Sr. Merchandise Allocator and Inventory Control to resolve any store inventory issues
- Become the champion for unit inventory accuracy
- Conduct Warehouse walk-thrus at least three times per week
- Conduct periodic store visits
Skills and Requirements
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environment
- 1 year of Merchandise Allocation experience within a Specialty Retailer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or Math
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level computer literacy of Merchandise Planning systems and Excel
BCBG Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for BCBG and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for BCBG Jobs;